News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Vargha was nearly free. Taking advantage of the horde's movement, he desperately pulled out the last stake. Laying back down for less suspicion, he waited for the opportune time to escape.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Jasmine continued. "Is that what that hole is?" she asked. "Our friend Skyle fell down there." She looked back down to where the vermin were. "Could we come in to escape from the vermin?"

Cornflower MM

"Yes, that would be where your friend Skyle fell.....Dod you say Horde?" She asked, then yanked both of them into the window, (Assumong that's all right, Amber?) turned them so they were facing the window, and started to open up her end of the place, muttering under her breath all the while.

Lady Amber

OOC: That's fine.

BIC: Jasmine looked around the room. She had so many questions to ask, but decided to wait. She realized they were safe now, and relaxed.

Cornflower MM

Lady Bryony call, "Take two small steps back, and for me to get you. Alright?" She wanted them to see as less as possible of her room. Even the hares weren't allowed in without permission!

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle looked around the room. Behind the warding suit of armor, stood a large room. The walls were covered in ancient carvings of mysterious evnts. At one end stood a throne, with an ancient suit of badger armor in it. Skyle knelt reverently before it. Around the room were various treasures, weapons, armor, gold, gems... Then he noticed a curious statue. It was a full size replica of a badger lord, but he was clad in no armor, and carried no weapon. He wore only a simple tunic. His arms were outstretched and a look of wisdom and peace shone on his face. One of his hands appeared to be grasping something, but it was empty. Silently, Skyle placed his staff in the hand of the statue. It may have been just a trick of the light, but the statue appeared to wink at him. A grinding sound revealed the wall behind the statue swinging inward. Skyle picked up his torch and stepped in. The wall ground closed behind him.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

OOC: When is Amarith going to post? She hasn't been on in 8 days!

BIC: "She's a bit grouchy, don't you think?" Jasmine said as she turned to Arya.  She glanced across at the badger lady, then hurriedly looked away. No telling what she'll do to me for disobeying orders, she thought to herself.

Cornflower MM

"Sorry." Bryony apologized, since she';d heard Jasmine say that she was a bit grouchy. "But wouldn't you be a bit grouchy if you'd just received bad news?" She asked, then picked up Arya with her paws around her waist, and set her gently down. She'd noticed the muse's look, but decided not to say anything.

Lady Amber

"Sorry," Jasmine mumbled, looking down at the floor. Feeling embarrassed, she turned towards the wall.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: Ok I haven't benn on in a while so what is everyone doing?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

willruth

Yirrit was disgusted by vermin feeding habits.It seemed that more food went into their fur or went flying than went into their mouths!Turning away, he thought of how the hares fed at Salamandastron.At least they had some type of manners,even though they were like fighting stomachs on legs!"That reminds me..."He said with concern in his voice.

Soon afterwards he went out of his ledge lean-to.He had a wash and then,looking carefully around for any vermin awake during the darkening night,moved out of the camp to give those hares a report on the happenings of Mingaturun's horde!Yirrit was a spy!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Um, not much. Skyle's fallen into a hole, and Bryony is getting him out, since the hole is actually one end of the secret badger route out. Arya and JAsmine are Bryony';s room, and Bryony's taking them with her to get Skyle. Oh, and Vargha's getting loose.

The Skarzs

Vargha only had one guard to worry about. Crawling up behind him, he sprang up quickly, covering the weasel's mouth and snapping it's neck. Grabbing the spear the vermin dropped, the wildcat ran swiftly, ducking down occasionally, and crawling behind dunes, ever making his way toward a rocky pool for cover.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: OK so Amaranith is probably with Arya.

BIC: Mintagerun looked at the horde assembled in front of him. "Now," he said loud enough for the rats to hear him but no one else. "you all are going to pack up and leave. While these 2 score ratssurround the mountain and block of all escape, the rest of you will be hiding in the woods as if you left. Make sure you let them see you leave. Any questions?" The hand of Cringe timidly rose up into the air. "Yes?" "Who is them? Your Ruthlessness." "The creatures inside the mountain you idiot!" Mintagerun almost shouted. "Well? Start moving!" There was a chorus of Yes Chiefs and a scramble to pack up the tents.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Splashing into the water, Vargha watched the horde. He tightened his grip on the spear when he saw Mintagerun, swearing silently that he would kill the fox.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.