News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Jasmine wondered why Bryony had crumpled the parchment, but kept quiet. Instead, she started off down the hall."I guess I'll go help look for Amaranith," she said, then turned around, saying,"What do you think she was going to tell us?" She knew the question sounded stupid, because how could Bryony know, but she felt compelled to say something.

Cornflower MM

"How should I know, little one?" The Badger Lady said gently, sytriding forward to join her.

Russa Nodrey

As they walked on Dawn heard a twig snap behind them, she nudged Vargha. "Did you hear that? she whispered.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Vargha's ear twitched as he heard the sharp snap, but he continued walking. "Act naturally," he hissed. "On my mark, we turn. Ready?" He waited a moment. "Now!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Dawn spun around to face what was following them, it was dark so she could only see his silhouette. "Who's there?" she called out.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Sage walked out into the hallway. She saw Jasmine and Bryony coming toward her and called out,"I looked in her room; the blinkin' wash stand somehow got knocked over. Has anybeast else found any clue to where she is yet?"

Cornflower MM

"No." The badger said. Then Bryony sighed. "Get a search party t'gether and start scouting around outside."

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 05, 2014, 06:25:27 PM
Dawn spun around to face what was following them, it was dark so she could only see his silhouette. "Who's there?" she called out.
OOC: I'm not sure how to respond to this, Russa.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Hmm, yeah...I guess you can decide who's there, I don't have too many idea right now.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Sage saluted, then ran off down the passage. Gathering a group of hares, she told them what they needed to do and they went off in search of Amaranith.

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't know what to do. Maybe we should let this one die? Ami's gone.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Yeah, I don't know what she was planning for this...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

OOC: I haven't actually made the hares that Bryony sent out to see where the vermin are report back yet...

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, Amber, but we're lost without Ami. We can't continue like this.