News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Feed The Beast

Started by The Skarzs, April 08, 2014, 04:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

UNKN0WN

Rusvul

Not always- No reactor I've ever made has gone Chernobyl. I use safe designs.

The Skarzs

And I just used a bajillion cooling cells.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

You should use heat vents and dispersers. They're good.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 09, 2014, 02:54:49 AM
Not always- No reactor I've ever made has gone Chernobyl. I use safe designs.

Define safe...

Norham Waterpaw

My friend raided a guy by stealing his stuff, and then taking out his cooling cells from the reactor.
Best.
Raid.
Ever.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Tekkit is my favourite mod pack (I like to use Equivalent Exchange rather than the sciency stuff though)

Morph, Legendary Beasts and CreepyPastaCraft are my favourite mods
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 10, 2014, 01:46:32 AM
(I like to use Equivalent Exchange rather than the sciency stuff though)

I wholeheartedly agree. Me too.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Yes, it is a very good mod. Though I have a world specifically named "Resist the Urge to Use EE" :P
I made an infinite EMC farm: bones in a macerator, half going into a condenser being turned into more bones which go back into the macerator, and half going into another condenser for diamonds. ;D
It is now destroyed 'cause I thought it was too cheaty.

Also, does anyone have a Tekkit server? It'd be sweet to play with someone we kinda/sortaish know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Tekkit... Classic? Geez, it's been forever since I played that. Great pack though- I had so much fun with it. That was back in the early days of me playing Minecraft- I couldn't make complex... stuff... back then. Hmm, I don't think AE existed back in those days.... :P Remember all those troublesome BC sorting systems?

Norham Waterpaw

. . . Yes. I hated them to no end.

The Skarzs

Yeah. I've gotten so sick of them I just do it manually. ;D Everything in my world is done manually. Keeps things interesting and stops me from getting bored.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

I'm the exact opposite. What I like about modpacks such as FTB and Tekkit is creating massive, very elaborate systems to do tasks automatically.

Norham Waterpaw

Now that they've added Hoppers to Vanilla, I can make factories in just normal Vanilla.