News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Galactic Imperium

Started by AbbotAlf0809, April 10, 2014, 02:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

OOC: Sorry, I should have mentioned, but you can listen to my stupid reasons for disappearing in the front lawns.  :P

Baydeth had finally got his bearing of the planet. He cocked his gun and set off on foot, in search of that generator.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Not sure what to do.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: A few problems with teleporters: there has to be a recieving teleporter, and the Empire will not just let us jump in on their network. So I figured we would probably meet, discuss plans, and each team would take their own shuttle to their insertion point, and meet up at rally points along the way...

Also, it's more fun and difficult this way.

That good with you?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

OOC: Fine with me. So do I edit my post?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Nah, we'll just ignore it and start from here.

BIC: Rust looked at the assembled shock troopers in the staging area. Many of them would not come back...
He took a deep breath and began. "As you know, we will be splitting up for entry on the planet. Each squad will have it's own shuttle for debarkment. These shuttle will attach themselves to Empire ships entering the planet to evade system scanners. Then, each will land at the designated points on the planet. Squads will be meeting up at rondesvous points along the way. Your squads have all been breifed individually, so you know your route and objectives." He performed a smart about face, pressed a button, and the emblem of the Confederacy appeared in the projector.  "H'atten-shun! Recite Soldier's Creed with the Commanding H'Officer!" Tears streaming down his face, Rust began the Creed... "As soldiers of the Confederacy, it is our priviledge to fight for freedom and honor. We are glad to give our lives that otherbeasts may be free, that they may have the choice to live as they wish..." 
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

Baydeth was ll ready to go. He was still pondering on the tears he saw. They were streaming down the face of a beast who had seen more violence than he.
He began to realize how much danger they were in. He sat for a while, and soon got up and left for the shuttle. He had a long day ahead of him, and he just hoped he would live through it.

Wylder Treejumper

Rust stepped into the shuttle with Baydeth and his squad. The assembled squad numbered four: Baydeth, Rust, an otter and a squirrel. He double checked his Combat Armor, visored, powered up and down his shield batteries, and double checked his weapons. He chose to carry a fusion rifle, a plasma sniper rifle, and a dual function plasma/fusion tactical pistol. He selected a few fusion grenades and anti-matter charges from the munitions pile, and looked to Baydeth. "She's all yours, Captain. What are your orders?" 
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Norham Waterpaw

Baydeth slapped down a blueprint plan for the building they were after. He gestured with his paw, showing their movements.

"If all goes to plan, we'll make a maneuver straight to the front door of that generator. Once inside, we'll fight our way to here." He paused to show them a ventilation room. "We'll sneak through this vent shaft, all the way to the core matrix. We'll drop the detonator there, and after that, we get the heck outta' there."