A Question for Doctor Who and Star Trek Fans.

Started by Faiyloe, April 11, 2014, 03:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If a Borg and a Dalek got in a fight who would win. (Please discus below)

Borg
Dalek

AnnaofRedwall

a dalek... they're alll EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Delthion

In a ship battle the Borg would be victorious, between a drone and a single Dalek, the drone couldn't adapt quickly enough. If it were between two Dalek ships and two Borg Cubes, the Daleks would defeat one Cube then be utterly destroyed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Unfortunately, I have no idea what a Dalak is. So Borg.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

"Four Daleks against four million cybermen?"
"It would only take one Dalek."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Sec is absolutely serious here, it is entirely feasible that one Dalek could wipe out five million Cybermen. I was looking for the scene from when they were reintroduced in 2005 where the Dalek kills the entire security force of Henry Van Statten's museum but I couldn't find it

One of the final quotes from Genesis of the Daleks is:
Davros: Those men are scientists! They can help you! Have pity!
Dalek: Pi-ty? What is pi-ty? I have no knowledge of this word, it is not part of my vocabulary bank
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

We are the Borg, prepare to be assimilated, your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Lower your shields, and prepare to be assimilated!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Yah, what he said... I mean.. We are the borg.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I think the Daleks would approve of the Borg's mission, it's the same as the Daleks though they have different ways of going about it. I think the Daleks would admit to have a grudging respect for the Borg... before they exterminated them of course

The Skarzs

That would be a battle that would destroy solar systems. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Jetthebinturong

Well since only one civilisation (which the Borg could not have possibly assimilated) has ever designed weapons that can pierce Dalekanium. Individuals sure, but never entire species. I think the Daleks would win