News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wylder and Cornflower MM eat treats on their birthdays!

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 14, 2014, 05:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Here, Dannflor. It's the thought that counts.

*POOF! Giant cake appears*

I think Tam is hyper already...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

I always get hyper when I see food.  ;D

Food is amazing!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

WOOHOO! PARTY!

It is food and food is good. Aye. Yes. Very. Delicious.

Wylder Treejumper

And you said I didn't know how to party...

PARTY!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

OH YEAH! THAT'S THE SPIRIT WYLDER! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN! FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD WE WILL SACRIFICE! AND THERE MIGHT BE A DAY WHEN THE AGE OF FOOD WILL COME CRASHING BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!!!!

Wylder Treejumper

YES! WE WILL NOT GIVE IN! WE WILL EAT! WE WILL EAT TILL WE GET SICK! IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING! WE WILL NOT STOP BECAUSE WE LOVE FOOD AND PARTIES!

Hmm. That might be just a little gross. But, oh well. It's
PARTY TIME!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

This won't let me use fonts bigger than 99  :'(

PARTY!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah! Unicorns!

*Gets run over by little sisters and squealing little friends*

I... Don't... Like... Unicorns!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

*puts in ice cream cone on my head* LOOK! I'm a unicorn!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.