Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: No; Let's just say that Romsca is catching up to our time. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

"Oh, my name's Bryony Bluescales. I once knew a Fae whose name was Ximoz the Stupid. He got too close to a fire once, though. He roasted. I don't think you would do something like that, though. I'm pretty sure I'm the only herbivore....It does get rather lonely sometimes."

"Well nice to properly make your acquaintance Bryony Bluesc- Hang on, did you say you met a Fae whose name was Ximoz the Stupid? Oh that has Volos written ALL over it. Our names come from a language long since lost and we were assured no creature would ever share our names." The dragon snorted "I tell you, if I weren't on a mission at the the moment I would go back to the Citadel just to pay him back for that"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyrus flew around a rock and found himself looking at a wildcat, he had not expected this "Um... Hello"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

OOC: Yep, I'm just catching up ;)

BIC: Asher wandered farther into the cave. He drew his sword. He entered a cavern and saw the snow troll.

Cornflower MM

"Who's Volos?" Bryony asked, looking at Ximoz with her head tilted to one side.....Then saw a strand of moss hanging above her head, and jumped to get it. You see, mosses, grasses, and tree barks weren't very filling.

The Skarzs

Nagrom pumped the bellows, making the fire burn brightly. Taking the glowing metal from it, the Troll Lord pounded it into shape, forming the deadly edges of a war axe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skipper Rudge inspected the pile of javelins he had accumulated down in the cellars; some were old, some were newly made. Satisfied, he settled down on a flour sack to rest; tomorrow, he and his crew would do some troll hunting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

The snow troll was fixing his sword. It was partly made of ice, which was melting due to the approaching summer. He had to remake one every year, but he always tried to make it last as long as possible. At least he always had his club.

He paused in his fixing of his sword (it couldn't exactly be called forging) when he heard a noise. He looked up and saw a fox with a drawn sword standing at his cavern entrance. Angered, the troll grabbed his club, bellowed, and charged at the fox.

Norham Waterpaw

Charlin was nervous. Both trolls and woodlanders were preparing for battle. This would be a bloodbath remembered for centuries. He clmbed a near tree, and waited, waiting for the tension to snap. Starting this bloody and pointless war.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Asher threw down his sword in fright and turned to run. The troll grabbed him by his cape and he nearly choked.

The Skarzs

OOC: When should it be the next day? I thought I should ask you guys.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Well I don't think it would take as long as even one night for Ximoz and Bryony to get to the caves, they're very close so my recommendation is after they arrive at the caves because I don't think anyone else was really doing anything except Wylder's character or maybe Nagrom if there was a purpose for him forging that weapon
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

OOC: I think, when everyone is at the cave and settled down, I will make it morning. Nagrom is just doing that because there was not much else to post about him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

OOC: Is the snow troll's cave near your cave?

BIC: Asher begged the troll not to kill him.

The Skarzs

OOC: It's higher up the mountain; Nagrom's cave is at it's base.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk peered curiously at the elf. "You triggered my wards around the cave. you are lucky I hadn't set any real ward, or you would be fried right now. So, elf. Why are you here? Elves rarely have dealings with other creatures, as they consider themselves... superior," he said as a matter of fact.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.