News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus looked affronted "You obviously know very little of my culture cat. Your arrogant and close-minded view offends me, but if you are the help that lord Nagrom has hired I suppose I must deal with you" he took his humming bird plumed helmet off his head and gave a formal bow (which is no mean feat when you're hovering in midair) "I am Pyrus, patriarch of the fire elves and I wish to discuss matters regarding the inevitable war between the trolls and the creatures of Redwall abbey with Lord Nagrom"

OOC: These are not Tolkien elves, these are the elves from the original fairy tales when elf was practically synonymous with fairy. I created a whole bunch of lore on the Fae in the OOC topic and no where did I say they felt superior to other creatures, especially fire elves who are pretty much the least aloof out of all the Fae.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Fissk is not being rude, he is simply stating what he knows of elves so far. As a rule, his experiences have not been good. He will be very wary of treachery until Pyrus can convince him of his motives.

BIC: Fissk raised his eyebrows. "I have had some... dealings with elves before, so I am not entirely ignorant." He grimaced. "Fire elves, are however, an entirely different matter. If you would allow me to take some precautions, I will gladly accompany you to Lord Nagrom's cave."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Ah ok. There are only two species of elf, fire elves and sand elves/sand sprites, there is nothing that is called on it's own, elf.

Pyrus raised an eyebrow "Oh? and what precautions would these be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ximoz wasn't looking at her and didn't see her jump "Volos is the eldest of my brothers, he's a giant green dragon and his title is the life-giver. Oh look the caves" he narrowed his eyes "Now what fresh hell is this?"

Cornflower MM

"Ohhkay.." Bryony muttered, then looked towards the caves. " I have no idea. Why don't we go see?" She asked, swishing her tail excitedly.

The Skarzs

Nagrom had been informed of the strange activities outside his realm, and  watched incredulously at the goings-on. A fire elf, the cat mage, and two dragons. "Oh for the love of. . . Halt." He gave the command strictly and abruptly in a voice that could still a falling boulder.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Yuki the snow troll looked confused for a second. He dropped the fox long enough for the fox to get away. He didn't bother chasing after him; he had a sword to finish.

Asher scrambled out of the cave, not bothering to grab his weapon. He began to run down the mountain, away from the snow.

Wylder Treejumper

Unsurprised, Fissk called back to the troll, "Lord Nagrom, I've just been preparing to take this visitor to you. However, as you are here, I would imagine you would like to talk to him immediately." He stepped of to one side and cast a spell. "If he tries anything hostile, I'll be ready. He should be fine, though."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

"Speak quickly, fire elf, for as you can see, there are several others here who require addressing." Nagrom folded his arms in front of him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus bowed his head "Lord Nagrom, I understand that this is a grave time for the trolls and confrontation with the creatures of Redwall abbey is inevitable, I am the chieftain of the fire elves and I have come to offer our full supp- hold that thought" another fire elf came flying through the trees, he seemed breathless
"Lord Pyrus!" he called
"What is it?"
"Something terrible has happened!"
"Spit it out man don't just hover there!"
"There has been a coup! It was planned a long time ago, Zajerak and some nobles opened up all the portals into the world and we were overrun by mercenaries! Most of our soldiers joined them, the rest have fled into hiding. I managed to escape after an attack on the palace, I needed to warn you!"
"What? My city? Taken?"
"Yes"
"What of my wife? What of my children?"
"Dead, Zajerak had them murdered"
"Lord Nagrom, we're going to have to cut this short, I need to teach my underlings a lesson"
"You don't understand sir, you can't get back! Zajerak has taken the palace and sealed off all the portals to this world!"
"SHRIRKAS! What of the portals to the other Fae realms?"
"Guarded at all times but not sealed off"
"And the hidden portals?"
"They remain hidden"
"Excellent, I must get in"
"You need help for this!"
"You're right" he turned to Nagrom "do you have anywhere I can scry? I need to speak to Khaledarius and the council of the Fae"

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I'll find my other post with scrying in it....
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 17, 2014, 04:18:02 PM
In the centre of the room stood a bowl on three legs, inside the bowl was a thick silvery liquid "Wohs em siuradelahK, feihc fo eht seiriaf" The liquid in the bowl span around before clearing to the image of a small, electric blue figure who looked slightly surprised "Pyrus?" The fire elf nodded

Basically you just need either a still liquid or dragon fire

The Skarzs

OOC: 'Kay. It's a good thing there are two dragons, then.

BIC: "I do not have anything for you, but. . ." Nagrom pointed at Ximoz and Bryony. "Perhaps they can be of more immediate use?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk nodded. "I could procure a vessel if you need one. I have a couple in my lab."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

OOC: The dragon's name is Bryony. Arya's the squirrelmaid.

BIC: Arya woke up from her nap, refreshed. She stretched, then decided to see what was going on with Nagrom, so she went out of her room, bumped into a troll maid, who told her he was outside. She thanked the maid thankfully, and went on her way, bumping her head on the ceiling two or three more times.

The Skarzs

OOC: I literally just got on to fix that. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.