Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya let go, then frowned. "Why would we help you?" She asked.

Romsca

"Well... I was thinking about raising an army for revenge against the Northlands..."

The Skarzs

"Bah; we have our own problems to deal with here. We trolls may not be all too smart, but we aren't to be used as tools! After we deal with the inevitable war, then maybe I will consider helping you." He turned to Pyrus. "Well? Will you answer?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus nodded then shook his head "I will need help in this yes but no offence, trolls are far too large to fit into the Fae dimensions"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

"Then I can only wish the best for you. I am sorry I cannot do more."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus smirked "There is one thing you could do. As far as I know the portals to the pixies dimension have not been shut down, I could show you where it is and you could give me some revenge by going in there and wrecking the entire thing"

The Skarzs

Nagrom's normally-emotionless face broke into a grin for a moment. "Show me; I'll do what I can."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus chuckled "There's one nearby actually" he looked around "back behind the cave entrance somewhere" he fluttered over the top of the entrance to the caves and flew forward for a few minutes to a pile of rocks. Smiling in satisfaction he made his way back to the cave entrance "Found it, come on lord Nagrom"

Romsca

Asher was confused. "Why, exactly, do you want to ruin this pixie kingdom? And... wait, there's pixies too? First trolls, then fairies, now pixies? Am I dreaming?"

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus looked affronted "I am not a faerie" his voice was dangerously low "I am a fire elf, I would thank you to refer to me as such. Faeries are blue for Jalun's sake!" Ximoz raised an eyebrow
"Jalun? You're invoking the name of your god of war? Why not Asa-"
Pyrus shot him a death glare "It is forbidden to speak the name of our god unless it is in praise"
"Ah okay but you did not need to cut me off, I do not share your faith, invoking Asaldr's name means nothing to me" Pyrus growled
"It means everything to me dragon" he spat "there was no need for you to speak his name" Ximoz smirked
"Oh I think there was every need"
"To provoke me?"
"To test you and by the way, you failed the test"

Romsca

Asher noticed the dragon. "There's a dragon too??" He was surprised, to say the least. "I think I'm going to..." He fainted.

Jetthebinturong

Ximoz raised an eyebrow "Well that was needlessly dramatic"
"As was your 'test'" Ximoz grinned
"Oh deal with it you pansy" he turned to Nagrom "The fox is nothing to you, can I eat him? I'm rather hungry and he's very annoying" Pyrus was fuming he fluttered forward and stabbed Ximoz in the back of the neck, the dragon roared "Why you insolent little *******!" he whipped at Pyrus with his tail but the fire elf dodged, flying up
"What's the matter dragon? Can't catch me?" Ximoz growled and shot a ball of grey fire at the elf lord, it missed very narrowly. Ximoz snarled and unfolded his wings, nearly hitting Bryony. With one beat Ximoz was in the air, hovering in front of Pyrus
"Do you want to settle this whelp?"
"Do I ever dragon?"

It is now once again time for Umbra to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was now standing amid the trees, watching the exchange with some interest

Romsca

As the snow troll was fixing his ice sword, it broke. Oh well, he could always make one next year. He grabbed his stone club. He would go see what was going on at the base of the mountain.

The Skarzs

Nagrom threw a rock between the angry creatures, and it exploded into tiny fragments when it hit the ground. "Do I have your attention? Good. Would you stop acting like Hrusha (baby trolls) and start behaving as an elf lord and dragon should?! You insult your kind by this mindless and meaningless bickering. Pyrus, when you are here fighting with an ally you could be saving your own creatures. Now I suggest you both stop for good before I show you how strong a troll really can be." He folded his arms and waited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.