News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh. Well. Guess I didn;'t need to point that out then, huh?

Romsca

Asher reached the base of the mountain and wondered if he should enter the cave he saw. He'd had bad experiences with the other one, but he was still curious

Cornflower MM

OOC: JET WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romsca

As the fox went into the cave, he heard something like a dragon. He had never met a dragon before, and he had heard they were dangerous (also hadn't believed they existed), but he continued through the cave anyway. As he got closer, a plan began to form in his mind

Cornflower MM

OOC: Jet? Skarzs? ANYBODY I CAN INTERACT WITH?!?!?!?!?!?! Besides you, Romsca...Sorry, but you're not in the immediate area at the moment....Guys! How do their minds work? I might explain a LOT of things....*Scowls*

The Skarzs

OOC:  ::)

BIC: Nagrom beckoned Bryony to come forward. "You, dragon: can you help with this?" He was getting a little irritated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Uh....Sure?" Bryony said, although she made it a bit more of a question. "What do you need me to do?" She asked when she went hesitantly forward.

The Skarzs

The Troll Lord hesitated, crooking his jaw to the side in thought. "I. . ." he began. "I, actually, have no idea. But he does." He pointed at Pyrus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" She asked, turning from Nagrom to Pyrus.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Sorry!

Pyrus shook his head "It is possible that you would be able to do it but if you've never done it before...." Ximoz stepped up
"Perhaps I could teach her? It wouldn't take long"
"Her choice"
"Well Bryony, what do you say to learning a little magic?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk melted into the shadows, ready for trouble. He didn't particularly like, elves, not after... He shook his head. This whole thing was nothing but trouble. He decided to do some recconaisance. Stepping out of the shadows, he activated his flying spell and zoomed off towards Redwall Abbey.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 30, 2014, 02:55:48 PM
OOC: Sorry!

Pyrus shook his head "It is possible that you would be able to do it but if you've never done it before...." Ximoz stepped up
"Perhaps I could teach her? It wouldn't take long"
"Her choice"
"Well Bryony, what do you say to learning a little magic?"

"Okay." Bryony said, then swallowed. This was her general reaction to doing something she'd never done before, and besides, there was just so many people here! Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.....Right? Another saying slipped into her head: No pain, no gain. She shook it out of her head, and insdtead focused on Ximoz. She had a nasty feeling that if she didn't focus on something, she run away screaming.

Jetthebinturong

Ximoz nodded "Okay, for beginners the best thing to do is be calm, think of something that makes you completely content. For example, when I started out I pictured my brother's library, that was the place I felt safest in the entire world and all others" he sighed in content, imagining a young version of himself exploring the library "It is incredibly important that you stay calm, emotions will distort your original intentions. To scry you must breath fire however you must keep it contained, fear or anger will cause it to spread, excitement will cause it to spread and increase its power, it must stay contained" he waited for a few minutes "So, are you calm yet?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony started picturing her with her family, something she'd done before which made her happy. She nodded, "Yes, I'm calm." She said, still picturing that happy picture of her family, even tho9ugh she'd never met them. Or if she had, she'd didn't remember, which got her mad for a moment, but she mentally stamped on it and enjoyed the squishy sound it made.

Jetthebinturong

"Good now you must breathe a short stream of fire into your claw, just enough to cover the surface of your palm" Ximoz breathed a grey fire into his claw "Like so"