News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rainshadow

I'm not sure what I can post, unless it's alright with you guys if I say that Serpo was almost to Redwall at the time that everyone else was chatting, and the posts of him making his way there were a few days in the past.  Would you guys be okay with that?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Alrighty, thanks.  :)  I'll try to get in a post tomorrow.  (I'd do it now, but I have to go babysit in about an hour and I'm still recovering from a mild migraine, so...  Yeah.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Once again, I need someone to post!

Urgh, why do I always join RPs that die?  :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Guess it's just another RP that I joined that has died. Which is, all of them. ARRRRGGG! I half feel that I'm wasting my time and imagination on these chars!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

I'm still in this, but I'm unsure of what to do.  It'd be helpful if Danny could post something so we could know what we're all supposed to be doing.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 07, 2014, 01:24:56 AM
  I'm still in this, but I'm unsure of what to do.  It'd be helpful if Danny could post something so we could know what we're all supposed to be doing.

Took the words right . . . . Off my keyboard? Anyways, that's more or less what I was about to say, Rainy.

Dannflower Reguba

That's just it, anyone can decide what's "supposed" to happen! This is an open plot until I decide it's time for the hidden plot to come to light! There's only one other person here who knows what that is and I actually forgot who it was.  ::) Anyway, just get your characters interacting, bandit's are on the rise, so that's a problem. I haven't seen much from the ambassadors, the missing one is also quite the problem, they could all have a meeting. I do plan on making another post soon myself, but I'm trying to figure out just where I want to situate my character right now.  ;) I'M NOT DONE FIGHTING YET! I've had too many of my RP's die on me, and as long as enough people stay, I will continue to press forward. And should everyone leave me, I just might make it a fan fic instead! This RP WILL see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wylder Treejumper

Yar! Forward the buffs, blood and vinegar, and never jolly well say die, wot wot!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 08, 2014, 12:25:58 AM
       That's just it, anyone can decide what's "supposed" to happen! This is an open plot until I decide it's time for the hidden plot to come to light! There's only one other person here who knows what that is and I actually forgot who it was.  ::) Anyway, just get your characters interacting, bandit's are on the rise, so that's a problem. I haven't seen much from the ambassadors, the missing one is also quite the problem, they could all have a meeting. I do plan on making another post soon myself, but I'm trying to figure out just where I want to situate my character right now.  ;) I'M NOT DONE FIGHTING YET! I've had too many of my RP's die on me, and as long as enough people stay, I will continue to press forward. And should everyone leave me, I just might make it a fan fic instead! This RP WILL see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Well, that's the spirit! 'Never say die, wot!' - Some random hare. Cap'n Twayblade, or maybe Major Perigord? Never mind, some hare said it. I actually kinda forgot about my other character. Hey, people playing Ambassador's: Let's get them to meet at the Abbey! Or some place!

W0NWILL

Now I'm back for the foreseeable future, I am interested in continuing this. I'll read through the posts and make my own soon. Did you give the strength ambassador to anyone else in my absence? It's fine if you have. I actually don't much like how I made her, looking back. Or maybe I could change up her personality to make it more interesting. Whatcha think, Dan?

Dannflower Reguba

As far as I remember, I hadn't yet dished your Ambassador out, feel free to keep her.  :D And since you haven't posted yet, you can change things. Welcome back by the way!

W0NWILL

Thanks, mate. Looking back on her, I don't like her at all, so expect a major revision.

Faiyloe

ugg.  :P I dread this RP... I don't know how to get started! I know that I am going to regret this but I need some one that I can get the feel of things with Would it be ok with you if I made another character for this... XD
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?