News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dawn of Responsibility OOC: discussion

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 20, 2014, 05:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So..... What do you think? (the higher the number the better)

7 (46.7%)
1 (6.7%)
4 (26.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (6.7%)
2 (13.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

I just thought of the most OP character ever. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

The Skarzs

Y'know all those special traits the ambassadors have?

What if one beast had them all? O.O
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

This isn't Avatar bud.  :P  ::) Though I have taken a couple of ques from it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Avatar the last Airbender. Best. Kid Show. Ever.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

W0NWILL

So you finally post, Dan. And you don't mention the two characters waiting for you or my idea.

Dannflower Reguba

The mods aren't the only ones that are busy these days. On top of a couple of finals, I've got to deal with a graduation, two jobs, soccer, an art project and some left-over school. I post what I can, so be patient.  :(

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Oh, looking back at the post, I might of been a little rude. Sorry. I'm bad at being patient. :P

Cornflower MM

Helllooooooo? Is this going to get going any time soon?

Dannflower Reguba

Cornflower MM

Three words: Semi-joking, PM, and hassle. ::) That's the way to recruit.

Faiyloe

Try putting something in the title I think people are not looking at this because it is old and has been sitting there fore some time. Say something about needing more people and then at least we might get some views.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Now that's an idea, Faiy.....How come no one else thought of that? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (Answer: ?Because Faiy's more practical than a lot of us. Including me.)

Faiyloe

Well basically you have to answer this question. Why are people not joining. The answer to that is basically because it is not accessible they can't tell if it has died or if it is still in need of new characters or what... I for one don't look into every single RP that comes up here. I haven even seen the wildcat one... to far in.  :P For any problem ask yourself why and eventually you will come to the heart of the problem then fix it from there. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?