News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane people, unite!

Started by Lady Amber, April 26, 2014, 02:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zey zlam ze door, an' zome fizh an' chipz come flyin' oot! *Ztartz laughin' for nay reazon at av*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Hmmm, must be the laughing gas.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 27, 2014, 12:42:36 AM
...How does one slam a door with an awesome british accent? Do brits slam doors in a special british-accenty kind of way?

Yes, yes they do.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

British people  ::)

Rainy Please come out of the cupboard!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Slagar 11

Woah
My buck teeth are huge
I look like a beaver
Help

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Slagar 11 on April 27, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
Woah
My buck teeth are huge
I look like a beaver
Help

Oi! A nev member!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Slagar 11

Buarr, oi'm certenly a noo memburr, zurr.

Tam and Martin

Noice too meet ee zurr! Oi bee's Tam!

Russa Nodrey

I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! Guess what, I'm insane!
Freddy

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 28, 2014, 07:49:36 PM
I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane! Guess what, I'm insane!
like I didn't know that from your first three remarks  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 28, 2014, 07:51:03 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 28, 2014, 07:49:36 PM
e I didn't know that from your first three remarks  ;D

Aye, took me tae aboot ze fifz tae finally get it. Razcally Russa!

Wylder Treejumper

I am not insane.

Denial... Need I say more?

*Sigh* my own personal shrink.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bobblez o' bubz gae noicely viz- BUGZ! HEEheeHee!!!

Lady Amber

Wow, HIAG, I never knew how insane you were! ;D ;D ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zolbium chloride mozzcaprriccine genitioz!