News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

That's a great design! It looks really cool! I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with for the badger armor.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

Ta da!!!
Finished yours Gonff :D
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Thomas Barkshield

Wow! Thats crazy good!

Gonff the Mousethief

That is awesome! Thanks so much!!! ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Edraithel

It was so much fun designing that one. I could imagine the mummified badgers in the secret room in salamandastron wearing something like it.

Edraithel

Finished with yours Rus  ;)
Since all I really know of steampunk is it's victorian era with a furturistic twist but still retains the older feel in the clothes and style of things, this might not be really accurate to steampunk.
But I hope you like it anyway. :)

The Skarzs

*Whistles softly*
Wow. That badger armor is good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Faiyloe I just switched the pic, in my original post to you, with the right pic.

Edraithel

Thomas Barkshield

Thanks! That looks awesome Its just what I had in mind.

Russano the Wise

Those are both great! I especially like the details in the badger armor.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Loud clapping*  Bravo!  Bravo!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Could I have a female mouse?

Body type: Average
Eyes: 1
Eyebrows: 8
Hair: 4
Tunic: 2
Belt: 3

Thanks!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien