News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Edraithel

Thank you for the compliments
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Were you planning on doing "fat" options for the other creatures too? You have it for badgers, but the plump for mice and squirrels seems a pretty average weight. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Quote from: Skarzs on July 15, 2016, 07:56:22 PM
Were you planning on doing "fat" options for the other creatures too? You have it for badgers, but the plump for mice and squirrels seems a pretty average weight. . .

When I do go back and improve the options I'll add more body types to each. Probably the types that badgers have right now will be available to each animal. I want to be able to have age differences someday as well. I would do dibbuns, adult, and old.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I remember this! Welcome back! :) Have you posted in the Introduction Thread yet?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Edraithel

Not yet but I will head over there now.  :)

Leatho Shellhound

Yay!!!! Your back!!!

Could I have a character?

Body-
Body Type: Fit
Eyes: 6
Eyebrows: 8
Facial Warpaint: None
Arm Warpaint: 1
Facial Scars: None
Body Scars: 2

Clothing-
Tunic: 3
Overlayer: 3
Jacket: None
Robes: None

Armor: Lower arm

Accessories-
Belt: 6
Jewelry: 3
Misc: None

Weapon: Sling

Thank you for doing putting this up again!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Edraithel

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Brocktress on July 16, 2016, 11:20:23 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 16, 2016, 10:45:05 PM

Could I have a character?

Which animal and gender?

Oops, sorry for taking so long to reply, I was gone for a week.

A male otter please. :D

click the banner

Edraithel

Sorry that it took me so long to get it to you

Leatho Shellhound

That's really swell! Thank you!

click the banner

Hickory

AutoModerator[M] submitted just now

You've just said: swell.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.

Sweet art, though,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

Do you have a female hedgehog template?

Edraithel

Yes I do, I don't know why I didn't add it... hmmm. I went ahead and edited the original post and added it just now.