News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Would you be able to do my usernames Character, Amarith Waterspring?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Edraithel

Depends on what type of animal.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Was mine too detailed? Just curious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Edraithel on May 26, 2014, 10:57:55 PM
Depends on what type of animal.

I don't know yet, I'm going to run through my list of all the characters I've ever made and see which I like the best. Who knows, it might actually end up being a Redwall animal
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Perhaps when you don't have so many others, perhaps you could do a dark blue tunic, (Kinda girly, but not too girly) with a sword belt, sword scabbard, and sword? For a female squirrel. And, if you do shoes, long slim boots.

Thomas Barkshield

This would be for a male hare:

army outfit, green, sorta like on the cover of The Long Patrol, the one with the blue guy in front.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Edraithel on May 26, 2014, 10:11:08 PM
Hope you like it Osu ;)

Really cool costume! Would you like to go into costume design?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Edraithel

I actually want to go into video game design but I would be able to design characters and costumes that way.

Osu

Quote from: Edraithel on May 26, 2014, 10:11:08 PM
Hope you like it Osu ;)

*squeals* Ah yes, I love it, it's so cool! I can definitely see Long Patrol ladies running around and kicking tail in that! It's so pretty, thanks so much for designing it!

I definitely cannot wait to see what else you come up with! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Edraithel

I'm getting pretty close to finishing the badger lord armor. It's turning out really good!

Faiyloe

Wow that looks awesome! I know this is not very Redwall traditional but could you do a Silver ball gown with a matching masquerade mask for a female Squirrel. It is from a personal RP I am doing with Rachel. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

321tumbler

Edraithel