News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: The Iron Horde discussion

Started by Morgazath, April 29, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Whew! Thank goodness! ;D Can't wait for this to get started! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Unimaginative

Jingleson is not in charge of Salamandrastron, unless you really need him to be.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Morgazath

No, I can wait for someone else to take his position.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

Another question! Do you have a rough date of when this should be starting?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

I'm not even close to starting yet. I need more characters. Most importantly, the main characters. So once I have enough characters, I'll start.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Alright, I'll join!

Name:Arya Brushtail
Species:Squirrel
Physical Appearance:Arya's nut brown all over, with black ears and nose. Her eyes are a startling blue, the shade of which changes depending on mood. Right, easy part done! Clothing: She wears a dark blue tunic, belted with a plaited rope she dyed a green color. She wears fawn brown boots, and a jaunty little brown hat.
Personality:Arya's sweet, kind, and caring, all the Abbeyt Warrior should be. But she's also feisty, sassy, and as stubborn as a mule. No, that's an insult to the mule. A good leader, but she doesn't like to lead unless it's absolutely necessary, and then she will get the job done, and done well.
Weapons: A bow and arrows, Martin's Sword, and a dagger tucked into her left boot.
History: Is this optional?
Other: Abbey Warrior, perhaps?

Morgazath

Cornflower MM

Thank ye! So, may she be the Abbey Warrior? And, to repeat my good friend Cap'n Snow here, do you have a rough idea of when this is starting?

Morgazath

Yes, your character may be the Abbey Warrior. And like I said to Captain Snow, I need more people to join and play as the two remaining main characters. Then I might have a rough idea on when this will start.

Cornflower MM

Okay; Perhaps I could play another charrie, or something. Now that I'm here, you'll have you two players in no time, Morgazath!

Morgazath

I hope so. I've always wanted to do this kind of story with Redwall.  :) And as a special treat to the people who will be roleplaying in this RP, I'll write this RP as a story as we go along.  ;D

Blazemane

Your role play sounds awesome! I'm really interested in the premise of this story.

But to be perfectly honest, I think and write slowly, and the role play I have experience with on another site had the kind of story and character set that allowed for movement at about a rate of one relatively-long post per three days (and eventually... as the characters filled and filled, it became a post per week-and-sometimes-longer. Yikes!)

What kind of pace do you want the story to move along with? I don't want to slow the other authors down, and I would be in particular danger of doing so because the character I'm considering most is the hare who acts as steward of Salamandastron.

Morgazath

Actually, it doesn't really matter how fast or slow this RP goes, as long as it is going.

Jetthebinturong

Just read the plot posted in the rp itself and I've got to say it was pretty awesome so I might join this, depends whether or not I can come up with a suitable character. Who are the remaining main characters and are we allowed more than one character?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Blazemane, RPs here usually move along with a few posts per day (By day I mean a day in real life) And they're three-to-four sentences long....Does that help?

Jet, I think all the mains are open except Abbey Warrior.