News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: The Iron Horde discussion

Started by Morgazath, April 29, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

I originally had Rourke live at Redwall all his life, and Martin tell him to go to Salamandastron. But I can go with your story. It doesn't really matter.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Givanell

That's okay. the adjustment has been made. The history is not very long. But that's because I assumed you did not want a life story of his day to day life.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Captain Snowfire

Okay, i'll do the Hare. I've never played a Hare yet. So sign up my hare and away with my kitty! :D This should be fun!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Whoah, whoah, WHOAH!! Morgazath, I'm confused. I thought that you told Jet he couils have two characters:
Quote from: Morgazath on May 05, 2014, 01:51:41 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 05, 2014, 12:03:41 AM
Hmmmm, neither of those really appeal to me so what's the answer to the multiple characters question? I'd be willing to play the badger if no one else does but only if I got to have a different character too (don't really like badgers) also are we allowed non-redwall animals?
Everyone can only have one character. But if you want to, you can play as an important or nonimportant side character. Now the answer to playing as non-redwall animals: yes, you may play as non-redwall animals. Even in Redwall Abbey and Salamandastron.
Quote from: Captain Snowfire on May 05, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
I do have another question! Is it going to be possible to lose the mountain? You know, like get outsmarted and they have to leave the mountain until they regain it?
The twist in the story is that the whole time, Zeerkra is sieging Salamandastron, and the two main characters, the badger and the Redwall Warrior come to Salamandastron and help the ruler hare defeat Zeerkra.
Read da bold. Now, Jet would have to make a sheet for that character, yes? That would, in essence, be ANOTHER CHARACTER. So, that would be TWO charries. Now, is that not hypocrisy, telling Cap'n Snow that she must chose between her cat and her hare?

@Givanell: I'd like to tell you a little trick of mine when I fill out my sheets: Copy 'n' Paste. ;) You copy and paste the sheet into your reply, and presto! That eliminates a few minutes of estra typing.

Jetthebinturong

Um Corn
QuoteEveryone can only have one character
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Yes, I know....I think I'm confused....Because, you see, I tyhought you were- Oh, never mind! I'm only going to make myself more confused! Forget I said anything, Everyone! And I'm only mad at myself, by the way......

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 05, 2014, 06:24:44 PM
Whoah, whoah, WHOAH!! Morgazath, I'm confused. I thought that you told Jet he couils have two characters:
Quote from: Morgazath on May 05, 2014, 01:51:41 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 05, 2014, 12:03:41 AM
Hmmmm, neither of those really appeal to me so what's the answer to the multiple characters question? I'd be willing to play the badger if no one else does but only if I got to have a different character too (don't really like badgers) also are we allowed non-redwall animals?
Everyone can only have one character. But if you want to, you can play as an important or nonimportant side character. Now the answer to playing as non-redwall animals: yes, you may play as non-redwall animals. Even in Redwall Abbey and Salamandastron.
Quote from: Captain Snowfire on May 05, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
I do have another question! Is it going to be possible to lose the mountain? You know, like get outsmarted and they have to leave the mountain until they regain it?
The twist in the story is that the whole time, Zeerkra is sieging Salamandastron, and the two main characters, the badger and the Redwall Warrior come to Salamandastron and help the ruler hare defeat Zeerkra.
Read da bold. Now, Jet would have to make a sheet for that character, yes? That would, in essence, be ANOTHER CHARACTER. So, that would be TWO charries. Now, is that not hypocrisy, telling Cap'n Snow that she must chose between her cat and her hare?

@Givanell: I'd like to tell you a little trick of mine when I fill out my sheets: Copy 'n' Paste. ;) You copy and paste the sheet into your reply, and presto! That eliminates a few minutes of estra typing.
I can see where you are confused. What I meant was Jet could pick a side character that was either important, or unimportant. Or one of the main characters.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Givanell

Do we have all of the required characters in order to start?
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Morgazath

I need the hare who is temporary ruler of Salamandastron. I think we can start after someone plays as him. Blazemane was considering to play as him.

Captain Snowfire

You can set up my Hare as the temporary ruler if you like!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Okay, I think we're finally ready to start. The RP will start today (Tuesday, the 6th of May.) at say, 2:30. So be ready to type. And people will still be able to join as extra characters if they want to. See everybody then.  :D

Blazemane

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on May 06, 2014, 01:39:30 AM
You can set up my Hare as the temporary ruler if you like!

That's for the best, yeah. Sorry for my wishy-washiness, everyone.

Captain Snowfire

That's okay, if you still want to join. I could use some help in ruling the mountain. You would not believe how hard it is for one person to make up the defenses of a mountain fortress! So would you be willing to help me?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on May 06, 2014, 10:29:43 PM
That's okay, if you still want to join. I could use some help in ruling the mountain. You would not believe how hard it is for one person to make up the defenses of a mountain fortress! So would you be willing to help me?
I second that. I must apologize for not making you the ruler hare. But you can help as second-in-command if you want.

Blazemane

Quote from: Morgazath on May 07, 2014, 12:10:18 AM
Quote from: Captain Snowfire on May 06, 2014, 10:29:43 PM
I second that. I must apologize for not making you the ruler hare. But you can help as second-in-command if you want.

You have nothing to apologize for. I realized after I'd posted in this thread that I'm probably still not ready for a role play like this one. As I said before, I'm really interested in the story, so I really hope it doesn't come across as my having become disinterested in it. The problem is with me.

On that note, I don't think I can play the second-in-command, either. Again, my apologies.