News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm the only member on!!

Started by Cornflower MM, May 03, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Once I was the only user on with a bunch of guests. It was... lonely... and boring.

marmfloxy

*singing solemnly* ahm all alooone, there's no one here besiiiiide me, my problems have all gone, there's no one to deriiiide meee...... AND THERE'S 20 GUESTSSS  ::) "DONKEY, STOP SENGENG, no wonder ye don't have any friends"
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Slagar 11

Why are there always so many guests? Why don't they just sign up or log in?

marmfloxy

probably scared of us all  ;D or just shy. or possible watching our every move as they plan their attack
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Oi! Slagar'z got a profile picture an' zignature! Major, mate!

Ach, an' velcome tae ze forum floxy! 'ope ye 'ave a major toime 'ere! *Pourz a can o' paint over Russa'z 'ead*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

marmfloxy

*turns into a moler* whoi thankee, zurr hiag, oi do bees enjoyin' moiself gurtly  ;D

Feles

well, once I was on with Osu
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYyou're so jealous  :P
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Now I'm the only member on and there's 26 guests!
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Yeah!!! Thank goodness didn't know how much longer I could hold out alone! *faints*
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

To be precise, it was only 9 PM here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 17, 2014, 03:04:15 PM
Ach, an' velcome tae ze forum floxy! 'ope ye 'ave a major toime 'ere! *Pourz a can o' paint over Russa'z 'ead*
Oi! What was that for?
Freddy