"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Get's Martin.

Inserts this post...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz thiz pozt.

Inzertz an earthquake...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Gets a raven.

Inserts....something.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Gets nothing.

Inserts Samus Aran...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Gets Super Smash Brothers (the video game, which has Samus in it).

Inserts said Super Smash Brothers (because I've already got one)....
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Get's Samus Aran's Varia Suit! ;D (I wish...)

Inserts some Phazon...

Tiria Wildlough

Gets a screen blaring at you, 'THE DEADLINE FOR THE AWARDS COMPETITION IS NEARLY HERE!!! GET YOUR STORY FINISHED!!'
(At least, that's what my conscience is telling me... :-\)
Inserts High Rhulain (the book).
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz Redwall.

Inzertz five poundz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Lily

Gets shoelaces.

Inserts a can of lemonade...

Redwall Musician

Gets the can of soda that I'm drinking right now. *chugs down the last of it*

Inserts my empty soda can.

Captain Tammo

Gets a WWII spitfire ;D

Inserts mt. Kilimanjaro
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician