News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

...Gets a frisbee hat of death!  (Or whatever he called it :P)

Inserts frisbee hat of death...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Gets camping cookware.
Inserts chicken...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Leatho Shellhound

Gets a feast (I can literally smell my mom's good cooking) :P

Inserts my self...
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

...Gets an otter!

Inserts ents...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets Bregalad/Quickbeam.
Inserts a rowan tree...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Gets Rowanoak the badger

Inserts an otter...
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Gets hotroot soup!

Inserts hockey puck...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

redwallgurl

Gets a bruised face

Inserts a flower
Fun. is a fantastic band.

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets an echo (it was a narcissus, right?).
Inserts Zeus...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

...Gets lightning!

Inserts Poseidon...

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets a horse.
Inserts Shadowfax...

Rainshadow

...Gets Gandalf the White!

Inserts cookie...

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets a glass of milk.
Inserts bread...

Rainshadow

...Gets awesomeness!

Inserts awesomeness...

Kitsune

Gets me!

Inserts the term Rainy...