News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets Lucy yelling "I've been licked by a dog! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!" :)

Inserts Linus...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Out comes a grilled bird.

Inserts a time bomb.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

out comes a goat.

Inserts some plutonium.

Redwaller

Out comes Death itself

Inserts Leatho Shellhound...

Norham Waterpaw

Out comes Finnbarr Galedeep.(?)

Inserts my best friend.

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets a good friend.

Inserts a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Thomas Barkshield

gets a pink pony.

Inserts myself,

Norham Waterpaw

Out comes a nice 'Thomas Barkshield' low-fat candy bar.

Inserts the Grim Reaper

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets his scythe.

Inserts a scythe (farming tool)...

Norham Waterpaw

Out comes a strange man, that looks just like me, in makeup and overalls. (Me, from Charelotte's Web Stage Play.)

Inserts a spider

Ungatt Trunn

And then insert Spiderman, and you get a Spiderman with a fear of spiders!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Inserts a philly cheese steak sandwich.

Shadowed One

Gets Chinese food?

Inserts a Redwall book.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc