LT Sandpaw

And gets a Emoji  8)

Insets a headset.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Gets a set of heads.

Inserts a set of heads.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Get a set of shrunken heads.

Throws in electric bills

Delthion

Gets Bills of Electric.

Inserts Bills of Electric.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Gets a really bad shock

Inserts Baboon

Delthion

Gets an ugly thing.

Inserts a thing of ugly.

Søren

Gets a thing of beauty.
Inserts pillow.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Gets a Pill of Ow.

Inserts a Pill of Ow.

Søren

Gets punched in the mouth.
Inserts cabinet

Delthion

Gets a net in a cab.

Inserts a Net in a cab.

Søren

Get's a cab driver.
Inserts a Delthion.

Delthion

(GRRR! I can't switch anything around!)  ;D

Gets a deli-thon

Inserts a deli-thon.

Søren

Get's a million sub sandwiches.
Inserts mustard.

Delthion

Gets an aardvark.

Inserts an aardvark.

Søren