The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Gets a stupid spy. (Get it? a Der-spi?)  ;D ;D

Inserts a der-spi.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Gets a communication device.

Inserts a device of communication.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

Gets a self of my.

Inserts a self of my.

Søren

Get's Del.
Inserts gallon of iced tea.

Delthion

Gets a tea of iced gallon.

Inserts a tea of iced gallon.

Søren

Gets a lol on logic.
Inserts a Vulcan.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Gets Roxy Lalonde

Inserts Roxy Lalonde
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Gets Rocks of blonde.

Inserts Rocks of blonde.

Søren

Get frozen blondies. (The pastry)
Inserts a Starbucks.

Delthion

Gets Starbuck! (From the original Battlestar Galactica.)

Inserts Starbuck.

Søren

Gets the dad from Bonanza.
Insets TV Land channel.

LT Sandpaw

Gets smacked in the face.

Dodges smack to the face making it rebound back, inserting itself into the machine.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro