News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Gets a cow and a LOT of milk.

Inserts Casting Crowns....
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

Gets a :'(
Inserts the castaways of the flying dutchman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Gets Vanderdecken

Inserts Chris Tomlin
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Gets indescribable! ;D
Inserts "from the highest of highs, to the depths of the sea" (part of the song, indiscribable)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Gets The Land of Boing, a ficcie I’m currently writing.
Inserts FictionPress.com...................

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Gets fanfiction.net!
Inserts another magical vending machine

Redwall Musician

Gets all the fairy wands in the world.

Inserts a wig.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Get's a Varia Suit.

Inserts Mother Brain......

Tiria Wildlough

Gets IT from A Wrinkle In Time. :P
Inserts a parcel.......
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Gets the opened parcel with a Naruto Ninja Headband inside!
Inserts the headband...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Gets a soda... How creative.
Inserts google

Nightfire

Gets a cat. (don't ask. :-[)

Inserts a cat named Bread......

(By the way, there really is a cat named Bread at the animal shelter.)