News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

...Gets Salamandastron!

Inserts Salamandastron...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Gets  nortsadnamalaS(Salamandastron spelled backwards)

Inserts me!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Lord Gorath

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Gets movie with him and Will Ferrel!

Inserts Tsarmina...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Lord Gorath

Gets deeperthenever pie.

Inserts my dad and brother...

Rainshadow

...Gets you!

Inserts Abby (my black lab/chow)...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lord Gorath

Gets Redwall!

Inserts wotjamacallit...

Rainshadow

...Gets what's-his-face.

Inserts the Riders of Rohan...

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Gets orcs and Sauron chasing Rohan Riders!

Lord Gorath

Inserts for'ard, for'ard for'ard, plus 200 more for'ards.....

Redwallfan7

Gets a "Steady as she goes!"

Inserts an "Aye"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

...Gets an "eye"!

Inserts an eye...

Redwallfan7

Gets an ear!

Inserts a Christmas tree
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers