The topic to talk about Country stuff (In search of better title)

Started by Tam and Martin, May 05, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should a new name for the topic be?

Redneck Alley
Outdoors Stuff
The Epic Topic not meant for those with a weak stomach
To those in the country...

Tam and Martin

We do too!  :D

We actually have our siblings draw pictures for us and then they tack them up were we shoot and they let us blow up their heads  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

My dad has a .357 magnum; revolver.
Oh, we just found the best targets ever: very old, corroded, and still filled tomato sauce cans. ;D Kersplat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ferrousferret

It wierds me out now that we've gone from randomized decade long style choices to just eveyone trying to epitomize some random lifestyle for six months until everyone gets tired of the over-saturation...

Girls of dating age: I dare you to start putting out at your school that you would rather date eskimos.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Ferrousferret on May 06, 2014, 08:14:04 PM
It wierds me out now that we've gone from randomized decade long style choices to just eveyone trying to epitomize some random lifestyle for six months until everyone gets tired of the over-saturation...

Girls of dating age: I dare you to start putting out at your school that you would rather date eskimos.  ;D

??? ??? ???
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

You've got three fist bumps to receive Rom. Whose will it be first?

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin