News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Archery

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, May 08, 2014, 04:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

My brother does archery, he uses a long bow, and is making himself a bow, cos their so expensive.
I want to take up archery, and was meant to, but I'm dad has been to busy to take me yet. So I'm just waiting, I don't want to use a compound bow, but I might have to, I won't be strong enough to use a long bow, but I'll try a alternative, if there is one.

Edraithel

My brother makes recurve and longbows. He had made me one for my birthday and it was a slim long bow that had a bit of recurve on it but a boy that was at my friend's birthday party broke it in half cause he tried to unstring it the wrong way. I love archery and want to work at a summer camp as an instructor.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: BlueRose on May 11, 2014, 04:45:17 PM
I shot a bow a couple of times at a Renaissance Fair... I'm horrible aim, though. I prefer short-range weapons.
A crossbow could work .

Quote from: Edraithel on May 11, 2014, 11:45:53 PM
I love archery and want to work at a summer camp as an instructor.
When I am older, i will be working at a camp, and hope to be the archery teacher!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.