News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

A Topic for Plotting >:D

Started by Dag Downyfur, May 10, 2014, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Hello! This topic is purely for posting any roleplay ideas you have if you want to know if people like the idea and would join a roleplay! Also, you can ask for suggestions and get others' input to improve your plot before making a new roleplay! Have fun; I'd love to hear you ideas! ;D
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Sparks of Southsward

Well, in all of these Redwall books, these heroes who strike down evil are all selfless heroes, well why not have a Sword-for-hire hero fighting against evil?

Dag Downyfur

Like a mercenary, a beast who fights for 'the highest bidder'?
Sounds interesting.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

BlueRose

Oooh, a mercenary would be cool!

What about 'Le Mouserables'? (Le Miserables)

But then, that's kinda a set story.....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Cornflower MM

Hmm, I don't know. BUT, I DO know an RP that needs player. Dan's starting it, and it's called :A Dawn of Responsibility" Please check it out, we need players!

Dag Downyfur

Sure, I'll check that out, Cornflower! :)

Dag Downyfur

And a gypsy caravan, that would be interesting.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, it would...Hmm, perhaps you and I could be GM Partners and start it?  :D And, please excuse the advertising, we have a rather beetle-brained newbie (I don't mean this seriously, Dannflor!) who's starting an RP, and it only has two players...Him and me. It's an interesting RP, though. Now, I'm off to change my signature. To advertise. ::)

Dag Downyfur

I don't mind the advertising, it's one of the things that this topic is good for.
And yeah, we could start a roleplay with a Redwall gypsy caravan, sounds cool.

Cornflower MM

Great! Now then, shall we collaborate through PMs? >:D

Dag Downyfur

Yes, yes we shall. Shall I send the PM or shall you? XD

Dag Downyfur

Also, would anyone be interested in a crossover roleplay between Redwall and another fandom?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on June 17, 2014, 05:52:42 PM
Also, would anyone be interested in a crossover roleplay between Redwall and another fandom?

It depends on the fandom but I'm down for that in theory
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dag Downyfur

What fandom(s) would you choose?