X-men
X-men 2
X-men First Class
X-men Origins Wolverine
X-men Days of Futers Past
X-men Last Stand
The Wolverine

rachel25

Who's seen Days Of Futures Past, and voted? I thought it wasn't out yet.

Lily

Ohhh, that's a tough one. I still love the first X-Men movie, but I really, really loved First Class. But First Class doesn't have Rogue, and she was always my favourite.

I'm also really excited about Days of Future Past, and I only have to wait an extra two weeks for it to come out here. Yes!

rachel25

Unfair! I'm gonna have to wait way longer.  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm interezted 'ov exactly zey vill gae aboot viz ze ztory. Ze Animated zerez really kept tae it moztly, zae ah vonder 'ov zey're gaein' tae dae it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OH I'M SO EXCITED! I JUST FOUND OUT! DASY OF FUTERS PAST COMES OUT THIS WEEK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

rachel25

Ok, double post yes, buts it's my topic/poll. And yes, I'm gonna reset the poll, (but only four people including myself have voted anyway) because I watched Xmen Days of Futures Past, and I am in love with it! You must go to see it on the big screen, it is AWESOME! *falls of chair, and begins babbling, and ranting about how awesome it was)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah figured zat ye'd zeen it, mainly vhen ah zav zat ye'd changed yer profile picture tae Magneto. Did zey keep tae ze original, or vot? (Or am ah gaein' tae 'ave tae zee it for mezelf?)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

I can't say anything. I don't want to give away spoilers. All I say is, that I haven't felt that connected with a film for a very, very long time. The films a good two hours, or more long, and it was over in a flash. I felt like jumping up at the end, and telling it not to stop. As soon as it comes out on DVD I'm getting!

Lily

That's how I felt about First Class. Ahhh, I can't wait to see Days of Future Past! It comes out tomorrow, so I'm seeing it this weekend some time.

Starla1431

I saw FDOP and it's my favorite X-men movie. I still have yet to see First class and the Wolverine movies.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Blazemane

I might be going to see it tomorrow with one of my sisters. It looks awesome.