News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Missing Piece

Started by Edraithel, May 14, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arbella's eyes widened, then she looked at Randoll again. "I dunno...He looks sane to me." She whispered.

BlueRose

Jubilee shook her head. "Watch this." Turning to Randoll, she grinned. "Randoll, recite that one poem... The melancholy one!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Arbella wondered what Kitty meant, but waited.

FloweringStar

Randoll looked at Jubilee with a very solemn look on his face.
"With dicacity pawky, the Geestly Knout
Would foiter his noggle and try
To becket the Bywoner with his snout
And louch the filiferous fly.
But to his dismay, the impeccant Glair
Would kibely watch the Lythcoop.
Our poor little Knout felt her pickerel stare,
And allowed his own delectus eye droop.
Ah, sad Geestly Knout!
How he'd foiter and bice,
But his noggle wouldn't nannander right,
And that impeccant Glair,
Like bacciferous  ice,
Feazled his snout with a single bite!"

OOC: Taken from Heartless (Tales of Goldstone Wood Book #1) by Anne Stengl.
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

BlueRose

Jubilee looked at Arbella. "See? Insane."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

"Whoo hahahaha!!!" Arbella burst out laughing, "Oh, Kitty, hahahaha, you were, hee hee hee, right! Oh, hoo hoo hoo!"

BlueRose

Jubilee chuckled. "That's one of his worse ones. Most of the others make a little more sense..."

Cornflower MM

Arbella got her giggles under control, and grinned. "Really? Ach, what a world!" She said, shaking her head. She was only playing, though.

BlueRose

Jubilee looked at Vera, who seemed rather quiet. "Any input?"

Edraithel

"I'm surprised he was able to memorize that nonsense." Vera said grinning.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

BlueRose

Jubilee laughed. "He memorized it seasons ago. I can't remember him not knowing it."

Cornflower MM

"But...It's nonsense!" Arbella cried, then covered her mouth with a paw. "oops."

FloweringStar

Randoll laughed. "That it is, Miss Arbella. Would you like to hear another? Perhaps one that isn't quite nonsensical?"
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Edraithel

Before Randoll was able to start another one of his poems the travelers came to a wall of rock. It was straight in their path and it would take to long to look for a way around.
Vera was gazing at it and voiced her thoughts, "I bet this is the trial that's impossible to beat like the poem of the fruit mentions."
OOC: Didn't mean to cut you off FloweringStar but I felt like it need to be moved along. We couldn't walk forever.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

BlueRose

Jubilee stared at the massive rock face. Turning to Randoll, she smiled. "Hey, do you have that grappling hook thingy? The one you showed me how to use on the Abbey wall?"