News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Missing Piece

Started by Edraithel, May 14, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Thank..... You....Kitty." Arbella gasped, then stood up and handed Jubilee the hook. To her dismay, her paws were clenching the hook for so long, they were stuck!

BlueRose

Jubilee gently pried Arbella's paws from the hook. "Haha, no problem."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

Randoll grabbed the rope and glared up at Jubilee. "Look here, Miss Kit, you pull me up and I'm going to box your ears. I'm not dead yet."
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Cornflower MM

Arbella started gently shaking her paws, and smiled gratefully at Kitty. Then she walked over to the edge of the cliff, and said, "Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's polite to accept help?" She meant it jokingly.

FloweringStar

Growling playfully up at the young squirrel, Randoll climbed the rope. When he reached the top of the wall, he answered her. "My mother taught me to respect my elders, first thing. What about yours?" He grinned, and then turned to Jubilee. "Well done."

Cornflower MM

"Excuse me? I'm twenty-two!" Arbella gasped, mock-offended.

BlueRose

OOC: Corny, Randoll is 34. Methinks that's quite a bit older. (I'm telling you so that Hobbit doesn't have to feel awkward about it...)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay....But Arbella doesn't know that, now does she?

FloweringStar

OOC: She's right, Rosie Jo.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah.....Hobbit, perhaps you could post in BIC:?

FloweringStar

OOC: Oops, sorry.  :-[

BIC: Randoll ruffled Arbella's headfur. "You are still young, then."

Cornflower MM

"Just how old are you, then?" Arbella asked, ducking so that he couldn't reach her headfur and smoothed it.

Edraithel

Vera answered for Randoll, "He's 34. I know, he doesn't look like it."
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

"Good grief! I'm sorry, then." Arbella said, her eyes wide.

Edraithel

OOC: I don't think I can answer much for Blue anymore but I'll try to keep things moving.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man