News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Clue

Started by Faiyloe, May 15, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on May 20, 2014, 10:16:34 PM
Well, I meant an 'old auntie' sort... I've been an aunt for three years now.

Oh, really? Do you have a niece or nephew? I have both. ;D
Oh, I get it now Faiy! Haha, I really thought you were accusing me of being a snob there for a little bit.

Faiyloe

No I do not think you are a snob but I do think that we all chose character that play off of our personalty very well. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

it is like a distorted reflection it dose not quite look like the person yet it still resembles them. It is like this Your positive traits talkativeness, out going, out right, sensitive, emotional (in a good way), all these thing if made negative make a snob. You however are not a snob. 

Cornflower MM

Okeydokey...Hold up, me, outgoing? Outright? Wow...I didn;'t realize that's the way I seemed. I guess that I seem that way because I'm not actually face to face with ya. Still, I like being described that way! And, yes, I'm emotional...Heh, and not just in a good way, either! Faiy, dear, you've just made my day!!

Faiyloe

Thank you I am so glad I could do that. I can see you as the type of person to by shy in real life. as you can see I like doing personality evaluations. Let me do another one.

Rachle: Fun, out going, creative, welcoming, a leader, a risk taker, a planer, ;D Yup even though we have not seen many posts with Green I am sure from the description that he will share some of these things.

Personalty is like a painting. With many different colors.  ;D Oh that gives me an idea! 

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 21, 2014, 09:35:26 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on May 20, 2014, 10:16:34 PM
Well, I meant an 'old auntie' sort... I've been an aunt for three years now.

Oh, really? Do you have a niece or nephew? I have both. ;D
Oh, I get it now Faiy! Haha, I really thought you were accusing me of being a snob there for a little bit.

Me too! My niece just turned three, and my nephew will be one in a few months.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Uh-oh, Faiy had an idea! :P What is it? It's not illegal, is it?
@Blue: Really? Cool! You know what? Maybe we should move our conversation about our darling nieces and nephew to the Cellars before Faiy gets mad.

Faiyloe

Na don't worry about it I don't care what you talk about In the OOC Topic so long as it says out of the RP. Though moving might be a good idea any way. And the idea was about art silly.  ::)

Cornflower MM

Oh, art! Okay! :P Hey, I like teasing people!

Faiyloe

You got your Profile to work!   :D

Cornflower MM

Yes! Finally! THANK YOU LILY AND OSU!!!!

Faiyloe

How did you do it!?

Cornflower MM

Umm...Hold up!

Well, Osu asked if I had tried saving the image (Right click, then hitting Save As...Then saving it wherever you want it saved) then uploading it. ( You know the Browse button in Forum Profile Information? Hit that, then find the name you gave your picture. Click the name. The pic should come up. Ta-Da! Hit "Change PRofile", and you are good to go!)

Faiyloe

Ok I should try that.