News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Mr. Black sat in his study all alone in the dark empty mansion. Feet propped up on the desk a book in his hand. Rain falling in torrents on the window pain and flashes of lightning illuminating the dark room. Making the faces in all the paintings stand out and all she shadows look larger than life.

Then out of the quiet between the lightning the door bell range sounding way to loud in the quiet empty house. Mr. Black however was not bothered in the least. He snapped his book shut and placed it on the desk. Then after standing up and straitening his suit he strode out the door and down the long dark hall. The door bell rage again as he entered the Main Hall. He turned the light on and opened the door...

OOC: Whoever posts next can be at the door.       
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Colonel Mustard glared through the sheeting rain and got out of his car. Shutting the door, he stumped up to the mansion and rang the door bell twice. He steeled himself for a startling moment. Mr. Black had the uncanny knack of appearing when you least expected it. When no one came to the door, he picked up his swagger stick to rap on the door. Suddenly, it it opened. "Eh? Blasted rainy night, wot?"  
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: Just because I stressed constancy so much. I said the door bell rang twice. there was no knock.

BIC: "Why hello There Colonel This is a nice surprise. Come in and come into the lounge." Black said stepping aside to let him enter. Then after closing the door he lead him to the Lounge and turned on the light. Sit make your self comfortable I'll..." Just then the door bell rang again. "If you would excuses me," 

Wylder Treejumper

OOC:He didn't knock, he was about to.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock sniffed contemptuously as she stepped out of her car. "Rain. So wet." She said, stepping daintily up to the door. She rang the bell, hoping Mr. Black would answer quickly; Her clothes were getting wet.

Faiyloe

Mr. Black came back to the Hall and opened the door. He was slightly startled  to see Mrs. Peacock there but the only indication of this he gave was a slight raising of the eyebrows. He stepped aside to let her enter and gave her a small bow while showing her in with one paw. "Let me take your things," He said closing the door. 

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock nodded, then handed her things over. "Hello, Mr. Black. Long time no see." She said silkily.

Faiyloe

"Yes I'm sure," He said hang them  up on the coat rack by the door  "Come join me in the lounge I have another visitor" He said extending his arm for her to take.

Cornflower MM

"Yes, of course." Miss Peacock said, taking his arm, and wondered who the visitor was. She hoped it wouldn't be someone she did not know, as she wasn't too fond of people she did not know.

Faiyloe

OOC: Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet do not know each other.  Only the people who we previously arranged know each other.

BIC: Black lead her into the Lounge and introduced her to the Colonel "Mrs. Peacock meet Colonel Mustard, Colonel this is Mrs Peacock," He said. 

BlueRose

OOC: I'm ringing the doorbell.

BIC: Cordelia White hurried through the rain, fussing with her shawl and struggling with her umbrella at the same time. Reaching the mansion, she rang the doorbell, all the while attempting to keep her umbrella from turning inside out.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: OOPS!!! I fixed it.

BIC: Mis Peacock smiled; It was Colonel Mustard! "We've already net, Mr. Black. It's nice to see you again, Colonel. How have you been?" She asked, smiling a small smile.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: can we use modern technology?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

OOC: Mustard had a car.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: OK!  :) Plum rings the door bell

BIC: Professor Plum waits outside the door, holding a closed umbrella.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.