News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Cordelia immediately turned off the fire beneath the teapot. "Don't want to boil the leaves for too long, now do we?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"No, we don't. How's the cocoa looking?" Miss Peacock asked, going over to the post. She saw that the chocolate had melted, and it looked a good colour, and it was hot, so she took it off the stove as well. "Shall we add anything else to the cocoa?" She asked.

BlueRose

"No, I don't think we need to... Unless there is peppermint sticks around here, of course."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock started looking around, poking her head into cupboards and such. "Aha! Here we go." She said, emerging triumphant with a pawful of peppermint and cinnamon sticks.

BlueRose

Cordelia shook her head. "Not both at the same time, dearie. Either peppermint or cinnamon."

Cornflower MM

"I know." Miss Peacock said, slightly miffed. She walked over to the pot and put in a little bit of peppermint.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Rachel25: The only pockets of the Colonel's are on the mess tunic he's wearing!

BIC: The Colonel stared at Mrs. Scarlet. "What were you looking for in Black's desk?" He asked in a dangerous tone of voice.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

OOC: 'K. Thanks.

BIC: Green discovered that the Colonel didn't have a coat. Now that was down, he went back into the hallway, and set off for the study again. Hopefully it would be empty, and everyone would be somewhere like the lounge, or dining room.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: The Colonel doesn't have a coat!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

OOC: You could have said that earlier.  ::)

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: I thought I did.. Guess I just didn't make it clear...  :P
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

Secretly Scarlet was glad that Plum was still in the room no matter what three was defiantly safer that two. "None of your business," She said calmly. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Plum's here??? Who's playing him?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ami. And, Wylder, you need to post in TQFTBT. Like, NOW.