News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: OOOOOHhhhh..... ok.

BIC: Plum, hearing the scream, dropped the papers back onto the desk and ran from the study towards the sorse of the noise. He was just nearing the hitchen when he heard the scream again. "What's happened? What's going on?"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Green was about to tell Miss Scarlet to buzz off, when the lights came, then a terrible scream erupted, then the lights came back on. Green walked into the kitchen slowly. Miss. Peacock lay on the floor, dead. Then Miss. Scarlet started glaring at him as if he'd shot her. "Oh, so you think I did this?" He bellowed, "You were next to me, and you probably murdered Black as well! So your the prime suspect, so is Mrs. Badger here!" 

BlueRose

Cordelia, shocked and in pain, fell down on her knees next to Miss Peacock, whimpering softly.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Green looked at her with disgust, "Stop whimpering, and get off the floor, you could be contaminating the crime scene."

BlueRose

Cordelia's head snapped up, the primitive emotion known as bloodwrath threatening to film her eyes. "Shut your trap, otter. Two creatures have died tonight, both in horrible ways, I just scalded myself, and I really don't care if I 'contaminate' the crime scene." Her speech was harsh and grating, sounding more like a vermin than the goodbeast she was.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel stormed into the room with his saber out, pushing past Green and Plum. "Pistol shot! What happened? Another bally murder!" He gasped. "Miss Peacock!" Seeing the revolver, he picked it up. "Browning, .45 caliber! This is a planned murder! No one just comes to a social function carrying a Browning .45 military-grade pistol and a knife! He tucked the revolver in a coat pocket. "This will not be used again, not if I have anything to do with it, wot!!!" He turned to the others. "Everybody better tell me exactly what happened here, now!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

Green shrugged, I was outside, on my way here to see if there was anything to eat in here, when Miss Scarlet appeared, then suddenly the lights went out, I heard the gun fire, then when the lights came back on, she," He nodded toward Miss Peacock, "Was laying dead."   

Amarith Waterspring

"I was with you. You saw me identifying those buisiness papers," Plum said, in an obvious tone. "I came here after I heared the scream."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel nodded. "Aye... That leaves Green, Scarlet, and White, wot... And, I was with Mrs. White during Black's murder... So, that's Green and Scarlet. I would have expected as much." He turned to them. "Anybody want to confess now? It will make this whole bloomin' thing much easier... Not that I expect you vermin to have the guts to, wot wot!" He said disgustedly.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Scarlet glared at Green. "You where eavesdropping, Plain and simple and don't say you weren't. Plus you where right by the door when the lights went out there is no way I could have gotten by you and into the kitchen and back out again without running into you," She said.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Green scowled, and turned on Miss Scarlet shouting, "I didn't even go in the room! You would have heard me open the door! And anyway, someone else could have got in, through the secret passage!"

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel nodded. "As I expected, wot wot!" He raised an eyebrow at Green. "Someone else could've come in through the bloomin' secret door? And, pray tell, who in the blazes would there be to come through the kitchen door, wot? The flippin' boogeyman?"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

OOC: Um I think I forgot to say this already but the secret door was closed when the lights turned back on.  I Know Green was eavesdropping though so continue.

BIC:

"What secret passage? You knew about a secret passage and you didn't say anything?" Scarlet said. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Cordelia began to weep. "She was... *sob* such a nice creature! *sob*"

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel shrugged. "When I was in the kitchen, Mrs. White mentioned something about it."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington