Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Than maybe you should have brought your cover," Scarlet said before Black could reply. "Do sit down and have a drink," she said noting the empty chair. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Don't mind if I do." Sebastian sniffed, and strode over to the drinks cabinet. That ferret looked vaguely familiar.   

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel noticed Miss Peacock looked decidedly uncomfortable at the mention of her brother. He decided against mentioning him again.

Out of politeness, he greeted everybody, but noticed most appeared disdainful, seperate, or downright hostile. He wondered why on earth all of these unusual characters were here together in one place. He had been asked to attend a social gathering here, but this appeared more of an anti-social gathering...

he attempted to strike up a conversation with Professor Plum. "A professor, eh? What h'exactly do you teach? I'm quite knowledgeabe in the mathematics myself, used to teach before h' I joined the milit'ry, wot!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

"Well," Plum said, looking up from his newspaper, "What I teach really has nothing to do with you, and I'd like to keep it that way." And he dissappeared behind the newspaper again.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel frowned. "Doesn't cost anything t' have good manners, wot! H'if you was on my patrol, h'I would put you on a blinkin' fizzer, wot wot!" He walked away.

He turned to Mr. Green. "H'ow are you doin' today? Rainin' pretty blinkin' hard, isn't it?"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock poured her wine, leaving her glass half-empty. She inconspicuously sniffed it before drinking, just in case. She nodded to acknowledge Miss White's comment, and slowly sipped her wine, watching everyone. She watched the otter, and rolled her eyes at his comment about his Nash Healey. "It's just a car." She said.

BlueRose

Finding herself suitably ignored, Cordelia White turned to Mr. Black. "Mr. Black, dear, could I use your kitchen? Perhaps some cookies and tea would break the ice a bit." Cordelia, being the gossipy sort, really just wanted an excuse to snoop around the mansion a bit.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

"Feel free, its strait down at the very back of the mansion," he said pointing. "Can't miss it, I'll Show you," He said leading her out the room. 

BlueRose

Cordelia smiled at her host benevolently and followed, looking curiously at the mansion's interior as she walked.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

After the two had left scarlet stood "I think I'll go find some thing to do. No offence to present company," She said in a tone the clearly meant that she did in fact mean offence and walked out. She headed in the direction of the billiard room but instead of turning left at the end of the hall she turned right and entered Blacks study.

OOC: OK we need to clarify this now When we spell Hall with a capital H that means the main Hall. the lowercase h means just any hallway that leads from room to room.

rachel25

"Yes, and my Nash Healey is suffering for it." Mr. Green growled, in reply to the rabbit's comment. He obviously liked his car, and liked to treat it nicely. When the weird blue headed squirrel girl so rudely said, it's just a car his jaw tightened. "Yes, a very expensive sports car, that will one day be a vintage."
With that he poured himself a glass of brand, right to the brim, and then took his glass over to a chair, sat down, and began sipping the drink, his one blue, and one green eye checking out everyone over the rim of his glass.

Faiyloe

"Here it is," Black said opening the door to the kitchen, "Every thing here is at your disposal, the pantry is behind that door there," He said pointing. "Enjoy,"
------

Scarlet started to look threw the drawers of the desk. Taking out folders and opening them searching threw papers.   

rachel25

Sebastian soon got bored, and finished his glass of brandy. Then he also decided to have a look around. Without a word he got up, and left the lounge, and went out into the hallway.

OOC: When's the murder gonna happen?

Faiyloe

OOC: Why would I tell you that. That is a silly question.  ;D