News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel decided to take a stroll to get out of the oppressive atmosphere. He waked out of the Lounge and down the hall. He passed a few rooms, then noticed the door to Mr. Black's study was cracked. Peering in, he saw Miss Scarlet rummaging through Mr. Black's desk. His eyes widened. He quickly stepped down the hallway and into the Kitchen. "Should be some scoff in here, wot, wot!" He said to himself. He noticed Mrs. White in the kitchen. "'Ello, ol gel, do you by any chance know where the scoff is? I'm absoballyflippinlutely famished, wot wot!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

On his way back Black ran in to Green in the hall. "Good day," He said. He did not like this character but he could not quite place it. Where did he know him from. it was obvious that the feeling of mistrust was mutual.

OOC: This is starting to sound like a riddle. When you cross black with green what do you get... dark green  :P... Dead Black... a Chicken. Who knows.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Cordelia White smiled at the Colonel. "Mr. Black said that the pantry is back there, so I suppose that's where the food is!" Walking to the door, she opened it to reveal a well-stocked pantry. "Goodness! There are ten jars of rasberry jalepeno jelly in here! I dare say that dear Mr. Black has strange tastes."

OOC: Faiy, I hope you like rasberry jalepeno jelly.
If not, deal.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock had rolled her eyes at Mr. Green's silliness about his car. She finished her wine and set the glass down on a small end table, and left the room quietly, to go to the powder room.

Amarith Waterspring

Plum looked up from his newspaper and saw that everyone had left. Not really minding, Plum looked back at his newspaper, but thought that it was slightly suspicious that everyone was gone.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

'Where was it where was it!' Scarlet began to think frantically searching she puled out a stack of files and flipped threw them skimming a page here a neatly hand written note there.
----
Black decided to get something form his study before returning to the lounge but apone approaching he saw that the door was open a crack.
----
The door banged open and Miss scarlet jumped up a flash of lightning illuminating the room Blacks silhouette in the doorway.

"What are you doing!"  Black said angrily switching on the lights.

"What do you think?" Scarlet said dropping the files on the desk. Black then closed the door so that there discussion could be continued in privet but the discussion soon turned in to a debate and then a full out argument with much shouting and raised voices.
-----
Narrator: Here is the debate as heard by every one else.

Scarlet: And you thought I was just going to let that go!

Black:  Of course not but *Thunder* against the law! *Unintelligible* Snoop threw my stuff.

Scarlet: I wasn't going to *Thunder* Take any thing else.

OOC: Now not all of this is audible to every one else. Feel free to post your own interpretations.

Amarith Waterspring

Hearing the row, Plum hastily put the newspaper down and walked through the room to the hall, outside of the lounge
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Cordelia tripped over a broom in the pantry, somehow opening a secret door. Turning to Colonel Mustard with wide eyes, she whispered. "I think there's a secret passage here!" Grabbing the handle of a random item for protection in case of something hiding in the dark tunnel, she crept along it, and, nearing the end, heard the spat between Scarlet and Black.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning and then every thing went dark. All the lights in the house went out.  There was a bit of confusion in the study then they flashed back on and Scarlet started to scream.

OOC: Time for the fun stuff now. 

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock had been coming back from the powder room when she heard voices shouting. She couldn't understand what they were saying, but one of them sounded like Mr. Black. The lights went out, and  then the lights came back on, and she heard a scream. She quickly went into the Ballroom, and grabbed the nearest thing to paw - A fork. What a fork was doing in there, she had no idea. She waited a moment, then set down the fork and started towards the study, where the screaming had been.

rachel25

OOC: Cos I'm a little behind, I'm gonna start my post a little before the scream.
BIC: Sebastian Green was in the Library, flicking through some books, he had been hoping to find something about the property, and finances or something. But no such luck, that must all be in the study.
He left the Library and walked in the direction that he guessed the study was in. Then, suddenly all the lights went out, Sebastian swore.

When the lights came on a terrible scream erupted, Sebastian hurried in that direction, there wasn't far too go.  

Faiyloe

OOC: Looks good Just pleas keep your activity while the lights are out anonymous. We want the players to be just as oblivious to who the culprit is as the characters.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Then, just a question, should I edit out Miss Peacock's muffled curse?

Faiyloe

OOC: Yes that would be good.

BIC: Black lay face down on the floor the back of his suit stained with blood. Scarlet continued to scream till some one cam threw the door and she pointed with a shaky paw at black.

OOC: Yes any one of you can be the one who came threw the door.

rachel25

OOC: I tried to keep mine anonymous.

BIC: Sebastian reached the door, and opened it, seeing Scarlet screaming, and Black dead, he didn't really know how to react.