News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce, Chapter 2 - an AU RP, OOC Discussion/Sign up Topic.

Started by Faiyloe, May 23, 2014, 03:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best?

Two brothers and a Lady
1 (33.3%)
Trust to Ashes
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 25, 2014, 02:11:02 PM
Ok...

The Grethegs burned down the Lonel's Barns, then The lady Garvina Went to destroy there dam. Zuzukath Cam shot her with a dart which made her get a fever.  Then He set fire to the forest. To stop the fire from spreading Garvina set fire to the dam. Then Donavin cam along and she got captured. (She was not feeling at all well the affects of the dart were kicking in.)  Arya came along to save her and got locked up in the gate house.  Bryony then came for her with a good amount men to bake her up. Zuzukath is out for blood he raided Donavin's castle Killing several men and attacked Bryony's party.  Garvina attempted to escape. Bryony challenged Doanvins men. Garvina had gotten all the way out the front gate when she got shot in the back and that was the end of the first chapter.

Yes I did kill Garvina.

Oh and Rachel I would like to see more of Orvil in this chapter. 
I'll try, but cos no ones interacting with him, it's kind of boring. I'm bringing him to see Donavin, so I'll be able to use him more.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 25, 2014, 04:29:57 PM
Hmm, interesting idea. Hey, Rach, maybe Donavin could send a formal apology!
I guess so, so is Bryony the new leader?
How long in the future are we going? Are we coming back to that night or later?

Cornflower MM

Um...Since she's pregnant, she's probably do all the formal stuff, and plan, but she won't be going out to the fights, or anything. But yeah.

Rusvul

Hang on, wait wait wait... Bryony is pregnant? And how many times, exactly, has she almost died by being stubborn?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 25, 2014, 05:25:51 PM
Hang on, wait wait wait... Bryony is pregnant? And how many times, exactly, has she almost died by being stubborn?

Yeah, she's pregnant! It says so oin her sheet! And, yes, she's stubborn!

Rusvul

Faiyloe

She just found out at the beginning of the RP so no one can really tell and the RP will start the next morning.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 25, 2014, 05:41:08 PM
...She's pregnant and constantly risking her life?

Yes, Rus. ::) Would you drop it already?

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 25, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
She just found out at the beginning of the RP so no one can really tell and the RP will start the next morning.

Okay! So, when's it gonna start? Today, tomorrow?

Rusvul

Err... Okay then. Hmm, whatever, your character, not mine :P

I think that Faiy meant that the story would resume the next morning, not that we will start tomorrow. But I could be wrong.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I will start soon I need to make sure that every one has the characters that they want. If you want you guys can make another character.

Cornflower MM

AbbotAlf0809

So where does Jallek's expertise come into play as a smuggler?

Faiyloe

Where ever you want I am sure that Bryony will be looking for vengeance.  ;D I am sure a smuggler could get people in and out of enemy territory.

Edit: The Poll for the chapter name is up in the previous Topic.

AbbotAlf0809

Cool well if you guys have any ideas for my smuggler then lemme know

Faiyloe