Forbidden Truce, Chapter 2 - an AU RP, OOC Discussion/Sign up Topic.

Started by Faiyloe, May 23, 2014, 03:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best?

Two brothers and a Lady
1 (33.3%)
Trust to Ashes
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Cornflower MM

Hey, Faiy, I'm making a new charrie:

Name: Caldroc The Wanderer.
Species: Squirrel
Family: (Gretheg or Lonel. If Gretheg Donavin or Orvil?)Lonel
Role:Lord
Weapon(s): (If you are one of Donavin's men then you need a Bow and arrows. no guns either) A standard sword.
Appearance: He's dark, dark, DARK gray, with a black nose.
Armor/Clothing: He wears a tan tunic, belted with a plaited rope that's dyed to match the scabbard for his sword, and dark brown sandals.
Personality:Sweet, kind, trusting, and a tad bit naive. (As a result of this, he's been robbed more than once) Totally devoted to Lady Bryony.
Likes:Apple cider, carrot and onion pasties, and the color gray.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, celery, and the dark.
Strengths: He's flexible, and fast.
Weaknesses: (For every two strengths you must have one weakness) He's almost, but not quite, deaf.
History: (This is optional, right? I can't remember)
Other: Is married to Bryony, and wanders, helping out people where and whenever he can.

I'm gonna finish him later, okay? I'm getting the stink eye from my sister. She wants to get on her precious Facebook..

Faiyloe

He would be a lord. He is Bryony's husband making him a lord... Just a very odd one.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I'm Going to make another character.

Name: David Darkflash

Species: Squirrel

Family: Gretheg, Orvil (For now)

Role: Warrior/Other, He is like an mercenary/assassin though he doesn't usually assassinate people mostly he dose sabotage and theft but he will do most anything for the right price.

Weapon(s): A Dirk and a nasty looking curved dagger and several other small hidden blades besides.

Appearance: Dark brown fur and Green or Blue eyes depending on his mood. Green for extroverted feeling like anger, roguishness and excitement, and Blue for introverted feelings like sorrow, gloating, boredom and relief.   

Armor/Clothing: A pare of well made wooden wrist guards. A simple loss fitting old off white-gray tunic. A pair of Brown pants and black boots. A brown belt with various pouches containing the implements of his trade; A lock picking kit and various packets and small bottles containing, powders that burn, bottles of corrosive liquids, knockout drafts and many other things besides. A Dark gray vest and an enveloping cloak with a concealing hood it is unclear it is black or a very dark shade of some other color.

Personality: He is good at what he dose and he dose it for the trill he doesn't care who he works for just so long as they pay him and pay him a lot. He is loyal where the money lies if the money runs out then that is where his loyalty ends. He loves his work and dose it with a passion but he still gets thees tinges of regret after the excitement and adrenalin have died down. He likes to work alone but out side of that he has quite a few friends (though some of them might not be considered the best sort)

Likes: He likes a good game of card he usually wins too especially when he cheats (Though he never cheats with his friend.  A good drink (He avoids getting drunk however) His work and the rush he gets from it. He dose'n care half so much about the money as you might think it is just he way of choosing which job to take and which not to.

Dislikes: Fools, Failing, being idle even if it just means whittling or making small useful things.

Strengths: Stealth, Knowing when some one is lying.

Weaknesses: His conscience is constantly chasing him he has just has learned how to ignore it.

History: He doesn't really talk about it. He used to work for The Lonel family but left because some one else was offering him more money. After he had finished the job he went back but they didn't want him any more. Garvina didn't like how his loyalty where so easily swayed. He jumped around for a bit after that and now he works for Orvil (If you are ok with that Rach)

Other:

Cornflower MM

Yeah...Hey, Faiy, is Caldroc accepted? I finished him at last! ;D

Faiyloe

Yup your good to go.

Edit: ... :P I just remembered the name I originally gave Daniel... I lost the original forum so I had to wright all over again. Well now I remember so I fixed it... being the GM has so many perks. XD

Spearfinn

Name Agrathor Maxor

Species Otter

gender. Male

Age. 25

Family. Gretheg

Role. Warrior/Noble

Weapons Spear and small sword with a quiver of lances on his back (you'll see) and a knife in his boot

Appearance.  Jet black fur with hazel eyes and has a scar on his face and tattoes on his arms

Armor. He has Wallace tartan kilt with green jerkin and black combat boots

Personality. He's very fair  and will take prisoners he will kill or hurt anyone who insults or hurts or kills one of his family

Likes . He likes food except he's not fat and likes weapons and he also likes books and competition

Dislikes. He hates foxes other than a few exceptions and doesn't like it when people are in poverty

Strengths . He's very strong and is very formidable and is very smart

Weaknesses. recklessness and pride

History. He's had a bad history with the Lonels because one of them killed One of his brothers
Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM

Um, could you put that in the regular sheet format? I's confuzzled..... ???

Faiyloe

Yes could you please do that. Also the otter family is the Gretheg family and the squirrels are the Lonels. Have you been reading the RP as we have played it so far or would you like an up date of the coarse of events which I can PM you if you want. 

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM