News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hunt

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 31, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

"I can agree with that."
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

Eron opened his mouth to speak, but Aron stepped forward, placing a paw on his brother's shoulder to silence him.  "'Old on, noo, 'ow dae ye ken we bae 'untin' the same vaermin, eh?  We coould bae lookin' faer a complaetely different band o' the varmints."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Edraithel

OOC: this is exactly what I was wondering about. We need some backstory on the vermin.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Thomas Barkshield

"Were untin fer some mixed varmints, mostly rats but a smattering O' weasels being led by a bad ol stoat who calls is self Ivan the great. Tuh more like Ivan the coward. I ears he made is cronies kill me old leader, after the poor ole beast put up a fight an tore alf is ear off."

OOC: The vermin would be recognizable because of their lack of diversity, as well as their leader who is missing his left ear.

Edraithel

"That is the very crew I'm looking for." Avalon said with blood lust in her eyes.

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: do you mean blood lust?

Edraithel

OOC: Yes, -__- my finger pressed the wrong button.

W0NWILL

Miriam walked into camp and stopped dead, almost dropping the mint she had gathered to make tea.
"Did I miss something?" She asked, referring to the three new beasts in the camp.

OOC: I'm thinking that Miri was traveling with Bill and John.

Edraithel

Taking introductions in stride Avalon bowed slightly to the mouse and said "My name is Avalon the ruler of Salamandastron." She had avoided telling the group that were around the camp fire her other title for she predicted that they would be be frightened of her then. Her other title was Avalon the Slayer, but not many called her by that name.

Rainshadow

Aron glanced at the mousemaid, feeling rather uncomfortable, but trying not to show it.  He bowed slightly, putting his right paw over his heart in a form of greeting.  "Plaesure tae meet ye, Ah'm sure, marm.  Ah'm Aron Ardo, an' tha's me brothaer, Eron."  He gestured with his free paw to the ever so slightly younger otter, who nodded politely.

"You goin' aftah the vermin too, Oi suppose?" Eron asked, placing a paw on his chest in a manner similar to the other otter.  It didn't matter that the young beast was a thief, he still knew to use proper manners around civil creatures, especially females.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Miriam curtsied, "Pleasure to meet you all." She threw down her mint next to the fire, "I'm Miri. Well, the full title's Miriam, but who has time to say that? I am seeking revenge as well, traveling with Bill and John. That big ole horde killed our friends. I, for one, won't properly rest until the sun is bleaching their bones!" Se brandished the staff she carried in a warlike manner, and swung it at an imaginary enemy. It flew from her paws and hit an old oak at the edge of the clearing.
Miri blushed and ran after the staff, "I probably won't be doing much of the slaying, though," she said sheepishly.

Edraithel

"That is good. I would hate to see battle taint your soul Miriam." Avalon said solemnly.

W0NWILL

Miri turned around and stared blankly at Avalon, "What?"

Thomas Barkshield

"oi supose thatn means yor too pretty a soight te ave the blood o those vermin a'stainin yoims paws." Bill said.

OOC: I'm still pretty bad at molespeech :P.

Edraithel

Avalon seemed to snap out of her serious stupor and laughed, relieving some of the tension that hung in the air. "A pretty young mouse like yourself would only need to bat her eyelashes and the vermin would stop their fighting."