News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast!

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 01, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*munches some candied ginger* hey, not bad. Another round me! *gets six barrels of October Ale*

Wylder Treejumper

Another round me?  Someones already getting tipsy!  ;D

*Munches on two different types of pasties, a summer salad and an abbey trifle* Hmm! It's top-hole scoff, wot wot! Munch scarf!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 02, 2014, 08:23:58 PM
Another round me?  Someones already getting tipsy!  ;D

*Munches on two different types of pasties, a summer salad and an abbey trifle* Hmm! It's top-hole scoff, wot wot! Munch scarf!
::) Scarf??

*gussels ale, and eats cake*

Wylder Treejumper

I'll eat that cold sweet revenge then...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

*Raises tankard* To the Summer of Hares and Harebells!

Jukka the Sling

Congrats, Tammo! Awesome name! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Grabs a Strawberry fizz off a trey as it passes under me* Goomf foo! *Speaks with mouth full of tart and pie* *Translation: good food*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Mask

FEAST?? Why wasn't I invited * asks a passerby why he wasn't invited* I was invited? In the the fancy green envelope? OH I thought that was a fish so I ate it. Anyways! Congreats Cap'n Tammo sah. Good show wot wot? Splendid work matey!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Mask on June 03, 2014, 01:36:52 AM
FEAST?? Why wasn't I invited * asks a passerby why he wasn't invited* I was invited? In the the fancy green envelope? OH I thought that was a fish so I ate it. Anyways! Congreats Cap'n Tammo sah. Good show wot wot? Splendid work matey!

Ye ate it? Vot'd it tazte loike? Chicken? *Guzzlez dovn zome October Ale, zen ztartz eatin' zome Deeper 'n Ever Turnip n' Tater n' Beetroot Poie* Major name, mate! Cheerz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Oddly, it tasted a lot like a leaf. (Don't ask how I know what leaf tastes like, it isn't a pleasant story.)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Faiyloe

I know what a leaf tastes like... Lettuces  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

MeadowR

Cheeers to the new season and name! *Uncorks some strawberry fizz* :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014