News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Three years and counting

Started by Matthias720, June 08, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Well, well, it's that time of year again. The forum is now three years old! It has been another great year here, and that was only possible because of you, the member, participating. I won't make a lengthy speech, but I want you (yes, you specifically) to know that I am grateful to have you here as a member. Keep being yourself, and let's continue to grow the forum together!

Now, a couple of other things to announce. I invite all the other staff members to post here with their thoughts on another year on the forum. I have also heard rumors of a feast later, so stick around for that. Finally, the forum is going through a summertime dry-spell, but the staff has some cool ideas and improvements that will hopefully be announced soon. We're ready to make summertime a whole lot more interesting! Stay tuned.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Three years! This forum has been a venue for many good discussions, good friends and good fun, and we can all look forward to plenty of valuable days to come on this forum.
And we can credit this to all members who have joined and engaged, whether roleplaying, posting their stories and ideas and just generally conversing and having fun with everyone else.
So, thank you all for your time and presence! This forum is really what Redwall is all about.

And yes, I do believe I heard a feast rumor or too...

*edit:

And feast!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away