News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Hmmm, that cat hiss proves you're a cat, as does your profile pic.

Cornflower MM

I'm no cat!

Although, I do hiss like a cat in real life. *Shrugs*

Russa Nodrey

Hmm, interesting. I say "Kiraaaka!!!!!" in real life.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Hmm.....Guess old habits die hard, eh?

And, where's all the customers? HEY, PEOPLE! WE'RE HAVING A POTATO SPECIAL! We'll make your potatoes any way you want 'em! At double speed!

Morgazath

I guess I'll take some. Can I have some mashed potatoes with gravy?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

SAure! With or without the peel? *Prepares to snap fingers, then thinks better of it and runs over to kitchen and starts potatoes boiling*

Morgazath

Without the peel, please.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Good! Any milk, butter, etc.?

Morgazath

Just a plain glass of water.

Cornflower MM

You want water in your mashed potatoes? To each their own, I suppose......

Morgazath

No, I just meant a glass of water to go with it. Not in it. My apologies for not making it clear.