News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free (Closed.)

Started by The Skarzs, June 11, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Garth? I know. " Arya said, rolling her eyes. Of course the motion went unseen, but she didn't really care. Just then, the vole spotted them. "There they are!" He said shrilly, pointing.

The Skarzs

"Oh joy. . ." mumbled Garth, and went in.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya sighed again, but followed Garth. Smiling at the leaders of Noonvale (An old mouse and his wife), she said "Hello, sir, ma'am." Sweetly and cordially.

The Skarzs

"We're sorry for the disturbance we've caused, but there is a reason, and we would like to explain."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The mice exchanged a look, and then the male stepped forward. "Hello, youngsters. I am called Amagra, and this is my wife Sweekle. Please explain." HE rumbled.

The Skarzs

"We went to the infirmary for medical attention," Garth began, "And we asked that the vole here leave. My friend has more experience, and she also had a reason not to want unneeded company; don't ask any further on that, please. When she was tending to her own wounds, she discovered that much of the medical supplies were bad, and we. . . overreacted. We would like to apologize. However, we suggest that the entire infirmary be restocked with good supplies; poor items, if used to heal can cause more harm than good."

OOC: I don't like how talkative I've had to make Garth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry. I'll remedy that immediately.

BIC: Arya coughed. "More correctly, I overreacted. I am sorry, Amagra, Sweekle. I can't stand the sight of herbs in the condition those were in." She said, bowing her head. "I take full responsibility." She added. The two mice exchanged another look, seeming to speak more with their eyes than with their mouths.

The Skarzs

Garth held his paw behind his back, waiting for the verdict.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Sweekle took two steps forward, and gently pushed Arya's head up. "You may stay. But please, don't threaten anyone. And replenish the herb stores. Those are our conditions." She said kindly and firmly. With that, both mice turned and walked away, leaving the twoi squirrels and the vole standing there.

The Skarzs

Garth was silent, then walked out of the building, turning around to make sure Arya was following.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya followed Garth, relieved. "Well, this ought to be easy. Come on, let's go see what they have and what's usable."

The Skarzs

"Easy, huh? If I were in charge of the infirmary, I don't know how much better of a job I'd be doing than the vole." Garth thought for a moment. "You don't suppose they have somebeast who grows some decent herbs?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I don't know. Why don't you go look?" Arya suggested, deep in thought.

The Skarzs

Garth nodded, and walked off to find. . . something. He realized that he had little knowledge to go on, but he sighed resignedly and continued.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya continued to the Infirmary, mumbling about lavender, thyme, rosemary, and marigold. When she got there, and started rummaging through the cupboards. Looking in one, she gasped. "Why is there all these poisonous plants?" She murmured, confused. The poisonous ones were in perfect condition, too. It ,made no sense.