News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Hares

Started by Log-a-Log, August 16, 2011, 02:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's your favorite hare

Basil Stag Hare
Hon Rosie
Tarquin Woodsorrel
Pikkle
Ballaw
Tammo
Major Perigord
Florian
Beau
Dotti
Fleetscut
Boorab
Scarum
Maudie
Bosie ( I forget his whole name)
Buckler
Rake Nightfur
Big Oxeye
Rockjaw Grang
Midge Manycoats
Meldrum the Magnificent
Bucko Bigbones
Trubbs
Wother
Ffring
Clecky
Memm Flackery
Sabretache
Pasque
Martha Braebuck
Sergeant Wonwill
Sergeant Sapwood
Major Cuthbert Frunk W. Bloodpaw
Colonel Clary
Brigadier Thyme
Horty
Stiffiner Medick

Ajc3000fox

Rock jaw, and basil by a land slide, and i see i'm not alone....
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

BritneyMurray

The Long Patrol is my favourite. They are similar to military rulers. Also they are known as resident badger ruler of the mountain.

phoenixfoden

Log-a-Log

I put in some more hares
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

clunylooney

Basil Stag Hare is my favorite, but I also love Major Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk, Stiffener Medick, Fleetscut, Sergeant Sapwood, Big Oxeye, Dotti and Cleckstarr Lepus Montisle. (and Sabertache, Torgoch, Rockjaw Grang, Hon Rosie, Colonel Clary, Perigord, Porters and Quarters, Southpaw and Bobweave, Midge Manycoats, Pasque Valerian, Tammo De Fformelo Tussock, Brigadier Thyme and Captain Twayblade) 

I just love Hares OK?

Edit: I absolflippinlutely loved Beauclair Fethringsol Cosfortingham from The Legend of Luke. He might be number two under Basil, although Cuthbert was great.
Also, after reading Eulalia! I really liked Mad Muadie and General Mullien (SP?).
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a Redwall fan that doesn't like hares, Cluny! :D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

clunylooney

Quote from: Verdauga on April 10, 2020, 12:32:17 AM
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a Redwall fan that doesn't like hares, Cluny! :D

Touche.  ;D

P.S. Does anyone ever use these?  O0 C:-) O:-)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

Occasionally, but not often.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

My favourite hares are Southpaw and Bobweave, followed closely by every other hare in Lord Brocktree, especially King Bucko Bigbones.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!