News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Fair and Foul - Sign-ups still open. May take a little while.

Started by Cornflower MM, June 16, 2014, 05:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Will be reset when I get new names. THANK YOU DAN!!!!!)

Rover's Recruit
4 (36.4%)
Fair and Foul
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Cornflower MM

Anyone still interested? I'm planning on launching this the moment the tourney's done, since most of us are in the tournament. I just need to know if you're still up for this.

Dannflower Reguba

I spent more time on my character in here than I've spent on many others, I'm not going to just not use him now.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Same here. My character here has such a juicy history. I can't just not play her.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Heh, if Rach joins the party (Highly unlikely) It'll be just like AWTFYH. Y'all are fine, though, if it turns out to be just the three of us?

The Skarzs

(I might join this. . . just wait a bit so I can figure out a character. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2014, 04:59:36 PM
(I might join this. . . just wait a bit so I can figure out a character. . .)

I did state that I'm gonna wait for the tourney to end first, didn't I. . . ? *Checks*

Quote from: Delthion on October 09, 2014, 05:32:13 PM
I am still in this.

Yay!

W0NWILL

I'm actually joining this only because I'm making a new character I  really want to use.

Cornflower MM

W0NWILL

Alistair Ford Torsorem
Name: Alistair Ford Torsorem
Nickname: Ali, or he just goes by his title.
Titles: The Sun Warrior
Species: Hare
Good, Evil or Neutral: Good
Role: A wandering warrior
Weapon(s): A long, sturdy saber.
Appearance: Ali has dark brown fur with darker spots on his back, and sports a slightly lighter belly. His right ear is nicked, and he has a scar across his nose. His eyes are hazel and usually narrowed in concentration. He's a bit shorter than the average hare, though still very thin and lanky.
Fur: Dark brown, darker spots on his back, light belly.
Eyes: Hazel, darker ring around the edge of the iris.
Clothes: Red shirt with long sleeves, brown pants. Chainmail vest with yellow-and-red colored links forming a sun on his chest.
Distinguishing marks: His right ear is nicked, he has a scar across his nose, and has various wear and tear from numerous battles.
Personality: Ali is a fairly typical hare. He is a fun-loving glutton that is as perilous as the day is long. But unlike most hares, he dislikes the strict military policies the Long Patrol is famous for. He is also a bit of a loose cannon. He is as cunning and merciless as any vermin. He is hasty and quick to jump to conclusions. He is very driven and spirited, and can actually be a little scary when he focuses on something a little too intently.
Extrovert/introvert: Extrovert
Voice: Ali talks loud and fast, and has a stereotypical hare accent.
Dislikes: The Long Patrol(mostly their methods. He doesn't mind the hares themselves.), Authority in general
Strengths: An outstanding warrior
Weaknesses: He is ruthless, and is always "Ready fire aim".
Favorite food: Plain but moist cake baked with berries of all sorts and liberally slathered with honey. Cheese(especially the kind with hazelnuts) is a close second.
Season: Spring
Origin: Salamandastron
Where: Southsward
Home: He's a vagabond, and doesn't have a constant home. Lately, he's been sheltering in the Southswardian forests under a tent.
Room: A small bedroll. There always seems to be a rock or branch sticking in his back.
Family: He's got a wife named Liah and a daughter called Fennel back in Salamandastron, as well as an older sister, a brother-in-law, and two nephews.
Friends: None. Being a lone traveler, he tends not to make friends. Really, the closest thing to friends he has are his employers.
History: Ali was born as a Long Patrol hare in Salamandastron. He began patrolling when he was 20(human) years old, and rose to the rank of Corporal by the time he was 25. When he was 30, he decided he didn't like the Patrol's strict policies. He kissed his family goodbye and left to adventure. He and the other hares in the mountain parted on frosty terms, but the badger lord gifted him with the chainmail armor he still uses. He became a mercenary with a sense of honor and justice, and sold his blade only to causes he determined were righteous. Lately, his travels have taken him down to Southsward.
What is something they never go without: His armor means a lot to him. It reminds him of his home and family. He would never leave it behind.
what they keep in their...
Traveling pack: Scoff
Chest: Heart and lungs
Pockets: Nearly always empty, though they are filled with money when he has it.
Under Their Bed/Pillow: Rocks
Other: (Though I highly doubt that you will need it)
[close]

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2014, 03:59:47 PM
Heh, if Rach joins the party (Highly unlikely) It'll be just like AWTFYH. Y'all are fine, though, if it turns out to be just the three of us?

I'm still here! Don't leave me!
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on October 10, 2014, 12:26:06 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2014, 03:59:47 PM

I'm still here! Don't leave me!

Haha, okay! We won't leave you, Hanny!