1 (7.7%)
Wolves
4 (30.8%)
Mountain Lions
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Dag Downyfur

I'll post random polls here!  ;D
Check back often, I'll put up a new poll at random times!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zere zhould be a "None O' Zem" option. Ah'm nae zcared o' any o' zeze, an' vhoile ve're on zat zubject, ah'm nae zcared o' anyzin', zae...Zat vid be me anzver. Zere iz nayzin' zat ah'm afraid o'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Krowdon

Geez spiders ick me out.

Rusvul

Spiders and bugs kinda freak me out, but I'd say heights is worse. I reeeeeaaaaally don't like potentially falling to my death. Bugs can make me kind of paranoid, but not literally afraid for my life. Says the airship captain. Huh, well, the guy who was arguably the best admiral ever was seasick, so, whatever. :P

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dag Downyfur

I don't know whether or not to say I'm really afraid of heights, because I recently went zip-lining and wasn't afraid because I knew the harness was secure. I think that actual fear of heights would include fear of that, but I'm not sure.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dag Downyfur

Added a 'none of these' option!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Edraithel

I said bats, I've never seen them so don't know if they would scare me but I'm guessing they would.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Dag Downyfur

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

I voted none.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 17, 2014, 10:07:42 PM
Spiders and bugs kinda freak me out, but I'd say heights is worse. I reeeeeaaaaally don't like potentially falling to my death. Bugs can make me kind of paranoid, but not literally afraid for my life. Says the airship captain. Huh, well, the guy who was arguably the best admiral ever was seasick, so, whatever. :P
Most sailors could not swim.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Owls. There was no squirrel option, you see.