How would you fit?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 16, 2011, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Haha. So I'd like to be a squirrel or an otter 'cause they're awesome, but I know I'd be a mouse.
I'd probably be either the Recorder or the Musician, but in general I'd be the mostly unadventurous background character.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Heehee. Like the times when someone says to the main character. 'Go to Sister ______ and get yourself patched up.' Do you mean you'd probably be the sister? :D
I think if you knew me, you'd think I would be some kind of vermin in a horde. Squabbling. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

yeswonderful

I would probably be a mouse. I'm a jack-of-all-trades sort with no expert or extraordinary skills in any one area. Being a farmer also suits itself to the peaceful, homebody mouse type.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Dotti

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 08, 2012, 07:52:49 AM
I think if you knew me, you'd think I would be some kind of vermin in a horde. Squabbling. :D
Sounds like a typical Guosim shew right there! ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Liyal

Hm...If I had to say...I would defiantly be a mouse, probably one of Redwall's defenders, as I am a defender at heart, but, not war-mongering mind you..I'd rather be sitting on a nice little boat in Redwall's pond falling asleep while fishing
"Every day whether it is rainy or sunny should be enjoyed to its fullest; we are only given so many days here after all..."

Icefire

Heehee. Like the times when someone says to the main character. 'Go to Sister ______ and get yourself patched up.' Do you mean you'd probably be the sister? :D
Sort of...more like the shy one that after much coaxing and threatening, etc., is made to stand up a sing a fun song at a feast.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Dotti on January 08, 2012, 07:28:49 PM
Sounds like a typical Guosim shew right there! ;)
Yeah, you could be right. Maybe I am a shrew after all. I want to be an otter, but I'm not nice enough. :-\
Quote from: Icefire on January 10, 2012, 06:29:35 AM
Sort of...more like the shy one that after much coaxing and threatening, etc., is made to stand up a sing a fun song at a feast.
Yeah, I know those. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Icefire on January 10, 2012, 06:29:35 AM
Yeah, I know those. XD
I know exactly what I would sing, too!
Send Me a Song!

BrookSkimmer

I would probably be a badger. Not the warrior type of badger, the abeby mother type. Though I would like to think I could be a patrolling hare!

Bragoon

I think I'd be a Guosim shrew or a Long Patrol hare.  Probably no-one special, but an honest enough fighter. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

;D cool! I would like to be a abbey warrior or GUOSIM Log-a-log. 8)

Blademaster

Then again I do argue a ton so maby a guossim shrew.
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Melody

redwallgurl

i would probably be a hare because of my personality probably wandering i dont like staying in one place at a time
Fun. is a fantastic band.

shanebob

I am also doing the same thing which you can do. That can help me to remain fit. You have also introduce the more way which can help to remain fit and strong to fight with the enemy.