News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Morgazath's Battle Store

Started by Morgazath, July 01, 2014, 02:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Well hello everybody. I've just opened shop here and I hope you can stop by and see anything you would like to buy. Now anyway, down to business.

Ready to do to battle, or yearning to have a dangerous adventure? This place can't be beat! For the great adventurers and those who want to be great adventurers. Best go prepared, from potions to magick spells, from weapons to armor, anything to help intimidate your opponent.

Things currently for sale.

Weapons: Steel dagger: 41 gold, Iron sword: 30 gold, Bronze hammer: 50 gold, Platinum broadsword: 54 gold.

Armor: Bronze suit: 25 gold, Steel suit: 45 gold, Iron suit: 38 gold, Platinum suit: 50 gold.

Shields: Bronze buckler: 29 gold, Steel buckler: 50 gold, Iron buckler: 37 gold, Platinum buckler: 60 gold.

Potions: Small healing potion: 5 gold, Medium healing potion: 10 gold, Large healing potion: 20 gold, Small magick potion: 5 gold, Medium magick potion: 10 gold, Large magick potion: 20 gold.

Magick Spells: Fire: 50 gold, Thunder: 50 gold, Ice: 50 gold.

New items coming soon. So for now, enjoy. :)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Hello! I need 50 small mana potions. That's.... 250 gold?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

*Puts 50 small magick potions on the counter and takes the money.* "Thank you very much madam."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

No, thank you! I was just about to go questing, but my level is a bit low, so the big mana potions are a bit useless. *takes potions, draws small sword, and salutes, walking out*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

James Gryphon

A cloaked and hooded man storms into the room, runs up to the shopkeeper, grabs him by the shoulders, shakes him violently, and starts to rant:

Why are you charging more for iron goods than steel? Steel is an alloy made from iron, and is stronger.

Also, your suits and bucklers should be made out of bronze instead of just plain copper, which is a soft metal and not very useful in this application.

Finally, platinum is both much more expensive and rare, and much less useful in this context, than bronze, iron or steel. I might buy one to hang up in my treasure room, but I wouldn't trust my life to anything made out of platinum on the battlefield. Even so, for its monetary value you're selling platinum at a fraction of its worth.

That's my two cents. Take my advice, improve your business!

The man relaxes his grip on the shopkeeper, and walks away, absently tossing two gold coins on the counter as he goes.
« Subject to editing »

Morgazath

"Violent chap, wasn't he?" I say to no one in paticular. (Although, James, I would change the prices, but I would have to erase everything because of the thing that erases the stuff you try to edit. Sorry.)

Tam and Martin

PPPPPPPPOOOOOOIIIIIISSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Poison is illegal, Tam.

Can I have another 50 mana potions? *tosses 250 gold on the counter*

Morgazath

Certainly. *Puts mana potions on the counter.*

BlueRose

Thanks! *takes potions and goes off to adventure some more*

Tam and Martin

Can I have 5 pounds of chainmail?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

Yes sir, coming right up. *Puts chainmail on the counter.*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Morgazath on July 01, 2014, 02:56:37 AM
"Violent chap, wasn't he?" I say to no one in paticular. (Although, James, I would change the prices, but I would have to erase everything because of the thing that erases the stuff you try to edit. Sorry.)

What do you mean, Mor?

Morgazath

I don't know if it still does it. I'm afraid to try. When I edit something and write something in, what I'm typing goes in, but it erases what was there in the first place.

Cornflower MM

Huh.....??
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 08, 2014, 10:53:13 PM
Quote from: Morgazath on July 01, 2014, 02:56:37 AM

What do you mean, Mor? It works fine for me......WAIT!!!

Just thought 'a something! ARE YOU USING THE MODIFY BUTTON?!?!??